3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
ntencex wrote:
Is elemental penetration good for this build? Obviously it seems like it would be good but not sure about mechanics with that mod and interaction with righteous fire.

I crafted 18 elemental focus with a regal into damage penetrates 5% of elemental resistances. Should I multicraft this? Is it better than let’s say burning or fire dmg ~25%?

Thanks

RF and scorching ray do not hit and so they can't penetrate resistance. So that mod is useless for you. You should probably try to annul it and multi mod if successful.
"
Hejti wrote:
Still im talking about fresh league, you wont have items to switch at the start.
What would be the minimum to start playing as RF then and what i could play as before the switch?

The requirements are in the leveling section. If you use the recommended items you can fully sustain at around level 40. Then you go to gear > gearing breakdown section, for a list of items you can upgrade to.

In the leveling section, you will also find what you can level with until you are able to switch into RF.
"
Spliffor wrote:
I'm gearing for Animate Guardian and i'm wondering if it can survive Shaper / Uber Atziri?

I know you said it can't survive Uber Elder but is there any way to make it possible? Would Lv 21 Animate Guardian with Lv 4 Empower make it any difference?

I haven't tried Shaper and Uber Atziri. Red Elder seems fine, but i only did it with AG once.

I did almost everything to make AG survive in Uber Elder encounter. I even used three or four minion regen abyss jewels in my passive tree, and it still died.

The one thing i haven't tried is using Convocation spell, to recall AG to my location. I think that would be the only way to keep it alive. But it seems like too much hassle to me.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:
I'm gearing for Animate Guardian and i'm wondering if it can survive Shaper / Uber Atziri?

I know you said it can't survive Uber Elder but is there any way to make it possible? Would Lv 21 Animate Guardian with Lv 4 Empower make it any difference?

I haven't tried Shaper and Uber Atziri. Red Elder seems fine, but i only did it with AG once.

I did almost everything to make AG survive in Uber Elder encounter. I even used three or four minion regen abyss jewels in my passive tree, and it still died.

The one thing i haven't tried is using Convocation spell, to recall AG to my location. I think that would be the only way to keep it alive. But it seems like too much hassle to me.

It is the same problem as with Uber Atziri. There AG gets one-shot by the Flameblast and against Uber Elder it gets one-shot by that ring thingy he does where you have to stand near him when it sets off. Or he stands still while Shaper focuses him with his balls. Either way, convocation can help, but it is another thing to concentrate on during the Uber Elder fight.

Another topic: What is the general opinion? Kaom's Roots or "Unstoppable" for slow and stun immunity. We obviously need one of them for Uber Elder.

With Kaom's Roots we get a ton of life, and can take "Unyielding" for 45% inc aoe and 45% increased damage. But will also have abysmal movement speed, making shield charge unusable. We would have to use Leap Slam so only our pretty good attack speed counts.

If we go for "Unstoppable" we gain movement speed and can wear movement speed boots, making Shield Charge the superior movement skill. We will lose the aoe, the damage and a lot of life when compared to Kaom's Roots.

SO, anybody tried both options?
Im using Unyielding + Unstoppable and its nice to play, i loose 100 net life regen but still its faster.

I have a question, if I call AG using
gems, then after creating and summoning it, I can delete all gems except AG, will he keep all the profits? And in this place insert, for example, cwdt + inc crit + some area spell to speed up EO.
"
Devastatoor wrote:
Im using Unyielding + Unstoppable and its nice to play, i loose 100 net life regen but still its faster.

I have a question, if I call AG using
gems, then after creating and summoning it, I can delete all gems except AG, will he keep all the profits? And in this place insert, for example, cwdt + inc crit + some area spell to speed up EO.

Well, thats another way to go, but not for me :D 5% less damage taken, the reduced phys taken, the 2% flat regen + the added regen beats both "Unstoppable" and "Unyielding" by literal miles. Hell, it even beats both combined.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 19, 2018, 2:14:23 PM
Is elemental focus super hard to roll? I’ve crafted a few scepters (playing ssf so each time I picked up a better base I crafted) and it seems that in over 3500 alts I’ve hit elemental focus only a handful of times. I’ve never seen t1 elemental focus (level 20)

Last night picked up a 84 shaped scepter. Spent 1500 alts only to hit elemental focus once t2. Regal into crap . Starting over

How are you guys crafting? Are you regaling only when you hit at least elemental focus or augmenetingn first if you only have one mod?

I assume you guys are augmenting good attack speed rolls and fire/burning dmg rollls hoping for elementsl focus.

What about the melee splash mod. Does the area dmg increase pertain to all dmg or just physical?
As to the Body Armour for the AG, wouldn't Bloodbond be better than an elder armour? I know, it only has 1% regen, but up to 25% increased max life. SO we lose like 0.8% regen but gain 15%+ max life.
I helped Oak during leveling and now I dont need him anymore. How can i change that to get 2 skill points?
"
Fartfiddler wrote:
I helped Oak during leveling and now I dont need him anymore. How can i change that to get 2 skill points?

to change to 2 skills points u need to sell to any store :

an onyx amulet + 20 regrets.

source : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info