3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
mranarchy86 wrote:
Can you add what gems should be at max quality to your already excellent guide?

You need your scorching ray link and RF link to all be 20/20 gems as priority 1. The auras don't need any quality because it just increases radius of effect.

The only other thing that needs quality is faster attacks in your shield charge link.
I'm gearing for Animate Guardian and i'm wondering if it can survive Shaper / Uber Atziri?

I know you said it can't survive Uber Elder but is there any way to make it possible? Would Lv 21 Animate Guardian with Lv 4 Empower make it any difference?
"
ntencex wrote:
I tried adding might of the meek yesterday in that jewel slot under constitution. Life seemed roughly the same and ive certainly lost dmg without burning dmg on the other jewel.

Am I missing something?

it's equal to about 13% life for me, so it's more than a normal jewel. compared to a 7% life jewel with two dmg modes it's 200 more hp and only 0.5% less dps, along with almost 100 regen. definitely worth it in my eyes
Last edited by crazypearce on Apr 18, 2018, 1:28:34 AM
Hey there is to many pages to browse to find answer and you probably was already asked about it few times:

What is he minimum to start playing RF?
What would you recommend to play as before going RF, I mean is there any build that can do ok with similar tree? (im ok with regreting like 50 points but more would be a pain)
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey there is to many pages to browse to find answer and you probably was already asked about it few times:

What is he minimum to start playing RF?
What would you recommend to play as before going RF, I mean is there any build that can do ok with similar tree? (im ok with regreting like 50 points but more would be a pain)

yeah many posts but you can focus on first one and go to section Leveling to find answers
Maybe i did not ask correctly but im not asking about lvling, im asking about starting maps with RF and about fresh league scenario.

So then i would like to know what i could use before going RF and what items would be mandatory for the switch.
"
Hejti wrote:
Maybe i did not ask correctly but im not asking about lvling, im asking about starting maps with RF and about fresh league scenario.

So then i would like to know what i could use before going RF and what items would be mandatory for the switch.

Personally I switched to RF at level 72, when I met the level requirements for my gloves/boots/hat. I ended up regretting about 30-40 points, mostly the ones that rhah recommended using such as Butchery, Splitting Strikes, and Destroyer.
Still im talking about fresh league, you wont have items to switch at the start.
What would be the minimum to start playing as RF then and what i could play as before the switch?
Is elemental penetration good for this build? Obviously it seems like it would be good but not sure about mechanics with that mod and interaction with righteous fire.

I crafted 18 elemental focus with a regal into damage penetrates 5% of elemental resistances. Should I multicraft this? Is it better than let’s say burning or fire dmg ~25%?

Edit got my answer. Penetration implies attack skills. Pretty unintuitive.
Last edited by ntencex on Apr 18, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
"
ntencex wrote:
Is elemental penetration good for this build? Obviously it seems like it would be good but not sure about mechanics with that mod and interaction with righteous fire.

I crafted 18 elemental focus with a regal into damage penetrates 5% of elemental resistances. Should I multicraft this? Is it better than let’s say burning or fire dmg ~25%?

Thanks

"Penetration only affects hits, which notably excludes damage over time effects"

So it don't work with RF and SR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info