3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Ichinoez wrote:
I'm wondering for Animated Guardian does armour matter? Or can I just buy some energy shield or evasion chest with % max life and % regen?

It does, but i wouldn't worry too much about it. Any base is fine, as long as you have the right affixes.
I picked up might of the meek in ssf. Is that jewel viable in this build?
Some of the gems seem to actually provide more dmg for the lvl 20 quality 23.

For instance lvl 21 righteous fire provides 1% increase over lvl 20. Each point of quality gives you 0.5 so three points is a little better than the level 21.

I think I’m understanding this correctly. Not 100% sure if the more spell dmg is a multiplier of all dmg tAken.
Last edited by ntencex on Apr 17, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
"
ntencex wrote:

It is. Socket it into the jewel socket south of Constitution.
"
ntencex wrote:
Some of the gems seem to actually provide more dmg for the lvl 20 quality 23.

For instance lvl 21 righteous fire provides 1% increase over lvl 20. Each point of quality gives you 0.5 so three points is a little better than the level 21.

I think I’m understanding this correctly. Not 100% sure if the more spell dmg is a multiplier of all dmg tAken.

Quality is increased. Level is more.
Yeah after reading the description again, the level is a multiplier. Thanks for sorting that out.
I tried adding might of the meek yesterday in that jewel slot under constitution. Life seemed roughly the same and ive certainly lost dmg without burning dmg on the other jewel.

Am I missing something?
"
rhah wrote:
"
ntencex wrote:

I noticed you don't use Stone Golem anymore and instead Increased Duration with Enduring Cry. Any reason you running that instead?
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
ntencex wrote:

I noticed you don't use Stone Golem anymore and instead Increased Duration with Enduring Cry. Any reason you running that instead?

I didn't need Enduring Cry because i was only running t15-16 and Uber Elder. You often get hit there, so i didn't need EC to keep charges up.

I've been farming lower tier maps for xp lately. Stuff dies rather fast there, and i found myself dropping charges often. So i had to go back to using EC.
"
ntencex wrote:
I tried adding might of the meek yesterday in that jewel slot under constitution. Life seemed roughly the same and ive certainly lost dmg without burning dmg on the other jewel.

Am I missing something?

Well, it gives more life than a 7% jewel, but not by much. It also gives a bit of regen, and int, which can help you hit the int requirements. It might be worth using, depending on your needs, but generally a good rare jewel is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info