3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Also, just a quick look at your gear, you should value flat life on your items much higher than anything else you can get (provided you have resists nicely overcapped). Higher life is the primary source of damage while also being the best defense.

Your amulet for example: A Marble amulet with 80-90 life and no fire/spell damage would be a big improvement over your 37 life amulet with fire and spell damage.

Same with these gloves, if you can't afford more Insanity Essences to roll over them, at the very least you should throw an annul or two on them and hope armour or life leech gets removed so you can craft 64 life on them.

Sometimes it's worth giving up some life.

His amulet actually gives him more damage than one with only t1 life would give him. He does lose some toughness, but that amulet also has two high res rolls. It's a pretty solid amulet.

Those glove mods are really powerful when to comes to clearspeed. They also open up a socket, and remove the need to get dexterity on gear. They are definitely worth using, even though they don't have life. I agree about annulling them, but it really depends on whether he has enough currency to craft a new pair if that one gets bricked. Those essences are rather expensive.

One thing i would recommend is replacing Silver flask with Quicksilver flask with MS mod. It gives an extra 30%, and has more charges.

I do plan to annul the gloves but i'm scared of losing the faster attacks rolls so I kinda want to have another back up pair before. Also

I also been looking for an elder marble amulet but I have no idea how you managed to get one.. They seem to be like 50+ ex and extremely rare lol.

[EDIT]

I annuled the gloves and of course I removed faster attacks my luck

Managed to make these afterwards though

Now I have cold dmg/lightning dmg on a piece of gear which means I can remove my abyss jewel with cold dmg on it and I can add my max % life / burning % / fire dmg % jewel

THE PROBLEM though... Is that I have 6 all attributes on it and I need those 6 dex for my stone golem lv 20.. Can I just make my golem lower lvl like 19 or 18 to make up for those stats? Is that worth it?
Last edited by Spliffor on Apr 21, 2018, 7:23:24 PM
Yeah, i'd just use a lower level golem, if you can't get that dex. The different isn't that big.
You can also throw Might of the Meek jewel in that jewel socket, the one below Constitution. It'll give you:

10% life
0.4% regen
8 life
25 strength
5 dex
5 int
20% armour
"
Spliffor wrote:
I also been looking for an elder marble amulet but I have no idea how you managed to get one.. They seem to be like 50+ ex and extremely rare lol.

I'm online a lot, so i'm usually there when people list them. I snatched one for 5ex early on, and got an ilv 84 one recently for 40ex.

But for most people, it would be very difficult to get one for a decent price. It's not that important though, with how much regen we get through Kaom's Way rings and % recovery.
i think people under estimate just how much regen you can get pretty easily. with full endurance charges and a 20% belt i hit 3.5k regen. have been able to face tank all guardians and red elder with no problems.

did have a 29% watchers eye for around 4.3k regen but it wasn't really needed, so i sold it off to fund a windripper toon. have still done all the same content easily.
I can use Molton shell with imortal call ?
Can someone help me, please? I have no idea why I have such a low level of DPS. Of course, not everything is perfect, but I have 2 times less dps than the build
https://pastebin.com/5giGaFNx

Does the minion % life work on AG giving you 24% max life + 29% minion life? Making it 53% max life total?

"

I killed Shaper, Elder, and i would try to kill uber elder and uber atziri, except the helmet with 3% more ele damage (60ex... >.<). What can i upgrade?
"
Spliffor wrote:

Does the minion % life work on AG giving you 24% max life + 29% minion life? Making it 53% max life total?

No. If AG could summon minions then those minion affixes would work on those minions, but not on him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info