3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Shinz0r wrote:
I killed Shaper, Elder, and i would try to kill uber elder and uber atziri, except the helmet with 3% more ele damage (60ex... >.<). What can i upgrade?

helmet with horror essence mod and burning damage
watcher's eye with % recovery
"
Chavolatra wrote:
I can use Molton shell with imortal call ?

Yes. It deals fire damage, but it doesn't proc often enough to cause noticeable issues with EE. Unless you don't have a way to override it quickly.
"
v_for_vlad wrote:
Can someone help me, please? I have no idea why I have such a low level of DPS. Of course, not everything is perfect, but I have 2 times less dps than the build
https://pastebin.com/5giGaFNx

horror essence mod on helmet with burning damage
shaped sceptre with crafted ele focus and bloodmagic
level higher
level RF and RF support gems higher
more increased damage on jewels, and amulet

I recommend going through gear > gear breakdown section for gearing info.
Hi,

I've been slowly collecting gear for this build as an alt, my main char can clear everything in game but is a bit to glass cannon to farm uber elder reliably.

So was thinking making this build with the sole purpose of farming uber elder - I can clear everything else much faster on my lightning striker.

So with that in mind, would you guys be so kind to go over the gear I have collected so far and tell me what to aim for next, or if some pieces are worth to upgrade?

Thanks in advance, gear in spoiler below :)

gear

edit: working on boot enchant right now and saving up a little for a recovery jewel.
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 23, 2018, 7:35:12 AM
Your helmet has fire damage to spells on it. It will mess up EE when you try to proc it with Orb of Storms.
"
rhah wrote:
Your helmet has fire damage to spells on it. It will mess up EE when you try to proc it with Orb of Storms.

any work around or is it time to annul and cry? :D
Hey all together.

I am following this thread for a while and basically did all content, except for Uber Atziri (i seem to be to dumb for her) with it.

Thanks for everything so far. :)

Spoiler

Since i am still looking to improve, any advises?
(I got a 30% Vitality Watchers eye, but don't know how to add it here)

I just recently bricked my Elemental Focus and my RF, so i am currently leveling a new one.
My goal would be a helmet with Burning Damage and Conc Effect supports, but i guess i won't be able to reach that.
Also i'd like to craft my gloves a better way but need lvl 8 Masters and that is still a long way to go too. (My idea here would be to go for removing all prefixes and try my luck exalting t1 life and t1 %Armour).

I am happy for all comments or advises.
- By the way, my profile is public... feel free to take a look

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Fire223 on Apr 23, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

Unless I'm reading the helmet wrong it has an open prefix. You can enchant Suffixes cannot be changed and scour it, then craft/slam it?
Last edited by Khoned on Apr 23, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
"
Khoned wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

Unless I'm reading the helmet wrong it has an open prefix. You can enchant Suffixes cannot be changed and scour it, then craft/slam it?

does it work with annul orbs? as in, can I craft suffixes cannot be changed and have a 1/3 chance to remove the fire damage?
"
falagar112 wrote:
does it work with annul orbs? as in, can I craft suffixes cannot be changed and have a 1/3 chance to remove the fire damage?

There is no point in doing that. Just craft "suffixes cannot be changed", and scour. And then either ex slam twice and craft, or just craft life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info