3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi, i am rather new and very interested in your build. May i know can i not spend money in this build? Which skill gem should i start with before i get the high levels one?

Which one of these helmets do you think would be best?

I gain 18% lightning res with 2nd helmet (If i'm gonna use it i'm gonna try divine it for 23% since burning dmg roll is 26% I can roll for 30% burning dmg and 23% res)

But I lose like 460 armour if I change.

On the other hand I still have open slots for the 2nd helmet. I could potentially exalt and get insanely lucky with conc effect but I could also fuck it up with a fire spell dmg roll..

Tough decisions, it basically comes down to how important and valuable armour is which I don't really know
Last edited by Spliffor on Apr 23, 2018, 5:17:21 PM
Hey Rhah,

Been enjoying this build so far after coming into the league a little late to play with some friends. Finally starting to get some currency, and wondering which of the big items I should get first! I figured a Kaom's heart would be a good choice? And after that?

Thank you!
Last edited by Erik_Morkai on Apr 23, 2018, 6:32:08 PM
"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Hey Rhah,

Been enjoying this build so far after coming into the league a little late to play with some friends. Finally starting to get some currency, and wondering which of the big items I should get first! I figured a Kaom's heart would be a good choice? And after that?

Thank you!

Get a cheap marble (base costs 5-10c) and self-craft it, alt/aug then regal is fine. Then get a cheap burning damage/area helmet with 80+ life (5-20c), armor and then rings.

-----------------------------------------

[Min-maxing the build]
I made some adjustments, currently close to 900k dps (600k RF + 260k SR), 10.4k hp, level 97, almost 98.

Going to push to level 100 next week for some extra hp.

I wonder if a rare scepter and a t1 horror helm would give more damage.. according to POB it gives less, but I guess it might be wrong. I'm a huge fan of doon.

Would it be worth to get any upgrade? This build is outstanding..
I really want to take this to the maximum. How far can this go? How much dps can you get? With this setup it's very easy to do uber elder with zero logouts/deaths.

I thought about switching a single ring to an ring with t1 life/str/fire dmg and re-specing into oak passive to cover the regen.

Here's my gear:

Any suggested upgrade? My budget is around 200ex, but I wonder if it's worth it. I run only single-damage jewels (20% burning) with 7% life and resists, maybe cutting out death's door and adding tri-dmg jewels would be worth it..
Thanks again.
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Apr 24, 2018, 2:56:53 AM
"
Any suggested upgrade? My budget is around 200ex, but I wonder if it's worth it. I run only single-damage jewels (20% burning) with 7% life and resists, maybe cutting out death's door and adding tri-dmg jewels would be worth it..
Thanks again.

I'd get an essence crafted helmet with burning damage; essence crafted gloves with faster attacks, and preferably frenzy charges on kill; boots with aspect of the spider; shaped sceptre with elemental focus, blood magic, and preferably attack speed; animated guardian setup. Upgrading to three modded jewels will give you up to 112% additional inc damage, so that's definitely a good investment as well. Are you using watcher's eye with % recovery? If not, i'd also get that.
"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Hey Rhah,

Thank you!

Kaom's chest. Elder helmet with burning damage and/or conc effect. Kaom's way rings. Those are key items for damage and survivability. I'd go through gear > gear breakdown section for more gearing info.
"
xatoric wrote:
Hi, i am rather new and very interested in your build. May i know can i not spend money in this build? Which skill gem should i start with before i get the high levels one?

Read leveling section.
"
Spliffor wrote:
Tough decisions, it basically comes down to how important and valuable armour is which I don't really know

It's nice to have some, but it's not that important. That difference in armour will prevent about 130 damage from big hits.
Do you have PoB link for your build?
"
"
Erik_Morkai wrote:
Hey Rhah,

Thank you!

Get a cheap marble (base costs 5-10c) and self-craft it, alt/aug then regal is fine. Then get a cheap burning damage/area helmet with 80+ life (5-20c), armor and then rings.

-----------------------------------------

[Min-maxing the build]
I made some adjustments, currently close to 900k dps (600k RF + 260k SR), 10.4k hp, level 97, almost 98.

Going to push to level 100 next week for some extra hp.

I wonder if a rare scepter and a t1 horror helm would give more damage.. according to POB it gives less, but I guess it might be wrong. I'm a huge fan of doon.

Would it be worth to get any upgrade? This build is outstanding..
I really want to take this to the maximum. How far can this go? How much dps can you get? With this setup it's very easy to do uber elder with zero logouts/deaths.

I thought about switching a single ring to an ring with t1 life/str/fire dmg and re-specing into oak passive to cover the regen.

Here's my gear:

Thanks again.

Wow 600k dps with RF i'm not even close to that.. Your profile is on private. :( I would love to look through ur skill tree and stuff to see how you get that much more. You also have 227% Life from tree and 3800 Life regen while I have 213% / 2939

I have like 210k RF dps.. I can get up to like 490k with adding arcane surge / swift affliction on helm and witchfire flask on. Not sure how you get the other 100k because my rare sceptre gives more than your Doon even if I add the same strength you have. I also run Max % life / Burning Dmg % / Fire Dmg % Jewels so that should give me more advantage but it doesn't. I'm really missing where you get the 100k increase from hmm..

Do you need to have less duration on helm to run arcane surge / swift affliction or is it possible without it because if that dps increase is real that's insane.. I'm also wondering does Arcane Surge trigger when it requires you to spend a certain amount of mana? I thought RF was strictly life based?

Last edited by Spliffor on Apr 24, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info