3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Spliffor wrote:
"
ssangpi wrote:
Thanks for the great build! i kind of tinkered with you dual wield version and made a lazy version without orb of storm.so all i have to do is just cyclone. procing EO with cyclone curse on hit and CWDT + blade vortex. i lose mobility without shield charge but decided to go with flask and phase run for lots of MS. On my POB i was able to hit 1 million dps for RF. what do you think? any suggestion to improvement? (working towards watcher's eye) again thanks for the great build!

Have you tried this against end game bosses? I feel like mobility wouldn't be good enough for a lot of it

Yea I was able to kill all guardians, t15 elder, and shaper without a problem. You just need to move away when it is time. I havent tried the Uber elder yet. Once I do it I will let you know.
Made it to level 70 this weekend, bought some stuff & I'm curious as to where I should go with my upgrades. I have about 19 ex left to spend & I have a near perfect rolled Doryani's to use once I hit 75. I figured that I can use that for now & spend the currency on getting an Elder helm or something else instead. Oh & ignore the multi-mod belt, it's my first league with currency & didn't realize that it takes up a suffix slot. At least it's 20% life recovery lol

My gloves & boots seem fine enough to me for now, until I really need to min/max. So I'm thinking I should focus on helm & neck. Any input is welcome & appreciated.
Anyone that has the Aspect of the Spider skill: How do you deal with casting Stone Golem? I end up not having enough mana to cast it unless I put a CWDT in and at that point it seems better to run something else..

I dunno what I should run though? i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have enough mana to run a Enlighten setup with Purity of Fire / Vitality and Ice/Elements added if i'm gonna run Aspect of the Spider aswell.

I could add an Empower Setup for Purity of Fire and Vitality is that the best option?
"
Spliffor wrote:
Anyone that has the Aspect of the Spider skill: How do you deal with casting Stone Golem? I end up not having enough mana to cast it unless I put a CWDT in and at that point it seems better to run something else..

I dunno what I should run though? i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have enough mana to run a Enlighten setup with Purity of Fire / Vitality and Ice/Elements added if i'm gonna run Aspect of the Spider aswell.

I could add an Empower Setup for Purity of Fire and Vitality is that the best option?

just take out purity of ice. don't really need it apart from shaper
Hey!
A few questions if you don't mind:

- can you break down what fights not to take AG to, and what minimum level AG has to be to survive the endgame fights? I don't have a +1 shield or 21 AG, nor a +4 empower, just +3 and regular - still worth using AG?

- are you using purity of ice for uber elder? I'd assume yes, but will ask anyways :)

- if I want to drop a flask for a quartz flask, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance
"
falagar112 wrote:
Hey!
A few questions if you don't mind:

- can you break down what fights not to take AG to, and what minimum level AG has to be to survive the endgame fights? I don't have a +1 shield or 21 AG, nor a +4 empower, just +3 and regular - still worth using AG?

- are you using purity of ice for uber elder? I'd assume yes, but will ask anyways :)

- if I want to drop a flask for a quartz flask, any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Read the Animate Guardian section. I wouldn't recommend running high tier maps with it if you can't meet gem requirements.

I don't use Purity of Ice.

No.

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

I think you understand it wrong

I'm running Vitality / Purity of Fire and Aspect of the Spider at the moment.

I have 35/713 mana to spare and I can't summon my stone golem unless I take off the aspect first to get more mana. It gets really annoying when the stone golem dies quickly anyways and it would force me to run a CWDT setup with the Stone Golem to cast it.

And I feel like there has to be a better option?

I see rhah running the same as me i'm just wondering how he deals with summoning stone golem :|
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:

I think you understand it wrong

I'm running Vitality / Purity of Fire and Aspect of the Spider at the moment.

I have 35/713 mana to spare and I can't summon my stone golem unless I take off the aspect first to get more mana. It gets really annoying when the stone golem dies quickly anyways and it would force me to run a CWDT setup with the Stone Golem to cast it.

And I feel like there has to be a better option?

I see rhah running the same as me i'm just wondering how he deals with summoning stone golem :|

He is using CWDT, I do the same (0 unreserved with purity, vitality and spider)

@Rhah, thanks - missed that section somehow.
"
Spliffor wrote:

I just threw it on to test, it's not viable as you've mentioned. I'm not really sure what the best use of that socket tbh. Flame dash maybe, or leap slam. Ideally you want to get enduring cry on belt and then cwdt stone golem, but that's pretty hard.
when you write the numbers beside each skill for instance like this : Damage

Righteous Fire(16)
Elemental Focus(18)
Concentrated Effect(18)
Burning Damage(31)
Efficacy(31)
Increased Area of Effect(38)

i tried to figure out and thought it might be the level of the skill gem but then remembered that the highest one can go is 23 max. what are the numbers for lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info