3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Mentalmike wrote:
Thanks for the reply, very helpful. Yeah resistances would be an issue, as a result I probably would drop Koam's roots if they become too difficult.

How important would it be to have life recovery on the belt? Would it be more important than having a +1 endurance charge corrupted belt? (I know you could have both, but that is rare and would be extremely expensive, especially if you want it to have life roll + res(s))

It would be too hard to get resists without rare boots. You also gonna need the movement speed from rare boots, since you gonna be running and cycloning.

+1 end charge = 160 regen
20% recovery = 550 regen
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
Im sitting at 85 fire res with saffels is there any way i can get more without using rotp?

Kaom's Heart chest with +1 max res corruption.
"
PeopleReady wrote:
with helms shooting for affixes that 5/6 link RF, and shield/rings spoken for, where do the resists come from? Trying to stack 'em all on the gloves/ammy/boots doesn't seem to even get near enough. My RF guardian only manages it because I can use all three Purity auras.

I managed to hit cap with gear only. But you could also link your auras with enlighten 4 and add another purity aura. Jewels with resists is also an option.
"
rhah wrote:
"
PeopleReady wrote:
with helms shooting for affixes that 5/6 link RF, and shield/rings spoken for, where do the resists come from? Trying to stack 'em all on the gloves/ammy/boots doesn't seem to even get near enough. My RF guardian only manages it because I can use all three Purity auras.

I managed to hit cap with gear only. But you could also link your auras with enlighten 4 and add another purity aura. Jewels with resists is also an option.

Thanks for this - very good ideas. I happen to have an enlighten 4 laying around as well, luckily.
Hi sorry if this have been asked previously, but for a SSF what would be easy to achieve: chieftain or jugg? either way do u believe i could do shaper as SSF?

Thanks
I think you can add "The gull" helmet to leveling items. With it you have 1-2 buff from it constantly (30s duration and 20s cooldown).
You can't rely on it, but 17,5% hp, +4 max resist or 5,7% regen are very helpfull.

Last edited by Anthrok on Mar 20, 2018, 7:45:13 AM
Uploaded a red elder fight with dual dyadus axes.

https://youtu.be/B-ojVxHOlIg
"
rhah wrote:

\

Wow video looked like it is very viable with dual axes. Your gear is reasonable budget too.

The tree is interesting, gone for 2 additional jewel sockets, guess that really helps the damage output too.

Any feedback regarding the fight? How did it feel, any dodgy moments?
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

\

Wow video looked like it is very viable with dual axes. Your gear is reasonable budget too.

The tree is interesting, gone for 2 additional jewel sockets, guess that really helps the damage output too.

Any feedback regarding the fight? How did it feel, any dodgy moments?

Jewels are expensive, especially Watcher's Eye. It goes for around 15ex.

Fight was very easy, just barely dipped below 70% when i got hit by a ton of projectiles. Didn't even need to use my HP flask.
Hi, great guide , nice job!

I just found this jewel on std farming Red elder and dont know how to price it,

Dunno if Life leech (Vitality) added to flat regen (Vitality) it's worth the increased price of jewel or only a minor QoL improvement....
Saw a few on bestiary for around 10-15 ex but none on standard.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Tíndalos on Mar 20, 2018, 4:19:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info