3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Why is this build running Stone Golem?
Since it has flat regen I feel like it can't be that good for a build with a very high hp pool?
For example Chaos Golem might be better for survivability?
"
gorgonzola85 wrote:
Since it has flat regen I feel like it can't be that good for a build with a very high hp pool?

It's not that much, but it's something. Every bit helps. Chaos golem seems good too. It'll help you survive bigger physical hits. I don't know which one is better, it depends on your stats and what you are farming.
dont do chieftain chieftain give fire damage to your melee that break your EE
Hi please explain how we switch resists with brutality in the cyclone, play with Dyadus x2 class Jug, on the elemental damage jewelry no.
"
Werwolf667 wrote:
Hi please explain how we switch resists with brutality in the cyclone, play with Dyadus x2 class Jug, on the elemental damage jewelry no.

Are you asking how to trigger Elemental Equilibrium with dual Dyadus? Orb of Storms. Just make sure to socket Brutality into Cyclone setup first, so that it doesn't trigger bad EE every time you use it.
Hello! Very nice build you have there.

I’m gonna try it, just wonder if balefire instead of blightbreaker would be alot more dps?
Because of the level 25 Scorching ray? Got about 11-12exalts to invest in this build so i won’t be able to buy watchers eye or a fat elder helmet.
Thinking of start with a level 18 conc/burning helmet with some life.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Werwolf667 wrote:

Are you asking how to trigger Elemental Equilibrium with dual Dyadus? Orb of Storms. Just make sure to socket Brutality into Cyclone setup first, so that it doesn't trigger bad EE every time you use it.

I looked at your gear, and noticed that you have "fire damage to spell" on it. That mod will ruin your EE when you use Orb of Storms. You should get a new helmet.

You also don't have enough regeneration and % recovery on your gear for dual dyadus. You should stick to weapon and shield until you get better gear.
"
skuss1990 wrote:
Hello! Very nice build you have there.

I’m gonna try it, just wonder if balefire instead of blightbreaker would be alot more dps?
Because of the level 25 Scorching ray? Got about 11-12exalts to invest in this build so i won’t be able to buy watchers eye or a fat elder helmet.
Thinking of start with a level 18 conc/burning helmet with some life.

The problem with Balefire is that it's slow. So if you are using Shield Charge to move around, it's going to be slow. Other than that, it's a pretty good weapon if you are using Scorching Ray. It should give you around 30% more damage if you take it in place of Brightbeak and fourlinked SR.

Conc+burn is a pretty solid budget helmet.
"
rhah wrote:
"
gorgonzola85 wrote:

It's not that much, but it's something. Every bit helps. Chaos golem seems good too. It'll help you survive bigger physical hits. I don't know which one is better, it depends on your stats and what you are farming.

Well my point is that Stone Golem is unusually bad for this build compared to other builds. It is much more designed for low hp builds. Only reason to run it is if you can't sustain RF imo.
Uploaded an Uber Elder Video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info