3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Does Efficacy work with RF ?I have this helmet and I don't know what else to link
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Does Efficacy work with RF ?I have this helmet and I don't know what else to link

It does.

Read Build > Gems > Righteous Fire and Gear > Gear Breakdown > Helmet section for more information.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Pingouragan wrote:

It does.

Read Build > Gems > Righteous Fire and Gear > Gear Breakdown > Helmet section for more information.

What would you suggest saving first for kaoms rings or for other gear parts first? also how do you exactly get 89 fire res without ruby flask?
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 18, 2018, 2:31:38 PM
Well shoot, I was following the old tree and it looks like it changed a lot with the update =/ Have a lot of respecing to do.
Hello,
Quick question. Apologies if it has been previously asked, i couldn't find it in the thread but may have missed it.

Dyadus Axes - Does Dual wielding them enable the 100% burn damage to stack (i.e. enemies take 200% burning damage?)

Wondering if I should try a build using Dyadus and a Doon (if they can be dual weilded as that would give alot of damage.

Would need to use Juggernaut and Kaom's Way to get the very high life regen to compensate for the 5% Max fire resistance lost from loosing the Rise of the Phonenix Shield.

"
Mentalmike wrote:
Hello,
Quick question. Apologies if it has been previously asked, i couldn't find it in the thread but may have missed it.

Dyadus Axes - Does Dual wielding them enable the 100% burn damage to stack (i.e. enemies take 200% burning damage?)

Wondering if I should try a build using Dyadus and a Doon (if they can be dual weilded as that would give alot of damage.

Would need to use Juggernaut and Kaom's Way to get the very high life regen to compensate for the 5% Max fire resistance lost from loosing the Rise of the Phonenix Shield.

Burning damage from axes stacks. So one axe doubles your damage, two axes triple it.

With Doon in main-hand you will do less damage, but you would be able to trigger EE with Cyclone.

Yes, Jugg with Kaom's Way rings, recovery belt, and Watcher's Eye with recovery are important. Keep in mind that you will have to make up a lot of resistances, due to missing it on rings and shield.

I don't know how viable dual-wield is against red elder and uber elder though. When i finish collecting all of the gear i'll try it and upload a video if it's viable.
with helms shooting for affixes that 5/6 link RF, and shield/rings spoken for, where do the resists come from? Trying to stack 'em all on the gloves/ammy/boots doesn't seem to even get near enough. My RF guardian only manages it because I can use all three Purity auras.
thx 4 this really enjoying this build :)
"
rhah wrote:
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Hello,

Burning damage from axes stacks. So one axe doubles your damage, two axes triple it.

With Doon in main-hand you will do less damage, but you would be able to trigger EE with Cyclone.

Yes, Jugg with Kaom's Way rings, recovery belt, and Watcher's Eye with recovery are important. Keep in mind that you will have to make up a lot of resistances, due to missing it on rings and shield.

I don't know how viable dual-wield is against red elder and uber elder though. When i finish collecting all of the gear i'll try it and upload a video if it's viable.

Thanks for the reply, very helpful. Yeah resistances would be an issue, as a result I probably would drop Koam's roots if they become too difficult.

How important would it be to have life recovery on the belt? Would it be more important than having a +1 endurance charge corrupted belt? (I know you could have both, but that is rare and would be extremely expensive, especially if you want it to have life roll + res(s))
Im sitting at 85 fire res with saffels is there any way i can get more without using rotp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info