3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
crazytrain334 wrote:
"
GiveDiretide wrote:
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
Hey give i started this toon today bought all the gear you listed for doing rf at level 20. For some reason rf still eats my hp and im level 28 and i cant out regen rf for some reason even with 110 fire resist :/

doesn't matter 110 fire resist or 200, it's all about breaking that 75 cap with maximum resistances

ah ok dont know how to break the cap how do you break it sorry for the odd question im still not great at poe.

You "break the cap" by raising maximum fire restistance with suff like Rise of the Phoenix shield, Purity of Fire aura, Barbarism node.

Last edited by nefczi on Mar 14, 2018, 5:19:04 AM
"
nefczi wrote:
You "break the cap" by raising maximum fire restistance with suff like Rise of the Phoenix shield, Purity of Fire aura, Barbarism node.

also a ruby flask
Hey there!
I'm doing this build as a chieftain in BHC right now (just hit lvl 59). So far it feels pretty good, but i have a question about ascendancy points. No doubts in top branch, but the middle branch seems kinda weird. As far as I understand we do not benefit at all from Ngamahu, Flame's Advance and from Hinecora we get cover enemies in ash which is essentialy 20% more multiplier and 10% inc strength. So in total (with minor nodes) we get 1% life regeneration, 20% inc fire damage, 20% more fire damage and 10% inc strength.
From the other side, if we get Arohongui node, and then grab two minor nodes for uber lab, we can get 1,5% life regeneration, 10% inc fire damage, and 16% more damage if we have a totem and 8% less ale damage taken. So, overall we'd get slightly less damage, but more defense
it seems. Yeah, in this situation we need to have a totem in our links (decoy I think), but we don't mess up shield charge EE, so it might be worth it. What do you guys think about that?
Oh, just realized that you've already mentioned it. Well, that's pretty much answers my question, thanks for a guide anyways, well done.
"
JustNickname wrote:
Oh, just realized that you've already mentioned it. Well, that's pretty much answers my question, thanks for a guide anyways, well done.

I recommend switching to Jugg for HC. It's tankier.
"
rhah wrote:
"
JustNickname wrote:

I recommend switching to Jugg for HC. It's tankier.

Yeah, i just wanted to level as RF, plus +100 to fire resistance makes it easier to find good budget gear. But I'll probably switch to Jugg later on.
Hey why wouldn't I want to use a Dyadus and Rise of the Phoenix? If I use a Brutality gem on Shield Charge and use Orb of storms to trigger EE I still have the 100% burning dmg taken right?
"
Tizzle wrote:
Hey why wouldn't I want to use a Dyadus and Rise of the Phoenix? If I use a Brutality gem on Shield Charge and use Orb of storms to trigger EE I still have the 100% burning dmg taken right?

That debuff only works when an enemy is chilled, and Dyadus needs to be in off-hand to chill enemies.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Tizzle wrote:

That debuff only works when an enemy is chilled, and Dyadus needs to be in off-hand to chill enemies.

Oh yeah I knew I was missing something, thank you.
"
rhah wrote:
"
Tizzle wrote:

I see that you use Dyadus axe, what are your feelings with such a solution? on paper it looks great, over 1 million dps only from RF. I also stated that I will see how it works. But on normal maps you can not see a big difference because everything is still burning without a problem :)

btw. I just tested it in the fight with Shaper, 7 minutes took the whole fight in 3 phases total without death, it looks ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info