3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
Tizzle wrote:
Hey why wouldn't I want to use a Dyadus and Rise of the Phoenix? If I use a Brutality gem on Shield Charge and use Orb of storms to trigger EE I still have the 100% burning dmg taken right?

That debuff only works when an enemy is chilled, and Dyadus needs to be in off-hand to chill enemies.

I see that you use Dyadus axe, what are your feelings with such a solution? on paper it looks great, over 1 million dps only from RF. I also stated that I will see how it works. But on normal maps you can not see a big difference because everything is still burning without a problem :)

btw. I just tested it in the fight with Shaper, 7 minutes took the whole fight in 3 phases total without death, it looks ok.

I enjoyed playing it. It's fun to watch end game bosses melt. The biggest problem with RF is that bosses take forever to kill, and dual-wield solves that problem. But unfortunately there are quite a few serious downsides. I tried playing it early on in this league but survivability and mobility just weren't there, so i went back to shield. I'll probably try it again when my gear is better.

For anyone who's curious, i recommend trying it, and see how you like it. Dyadus axes are really cheap.

I have a video up of me clearing t16 minotaur map with Dyadus axes: https://youtu.be/4FMsziEHh70

- boss kill times are at least twice faster

- lower survivability since you lose a shield
- highly dependent on potions for mobility
- need extra dexterity to use Dyadus axes
- have to use Brutality gem in movement setup, and Orb of Storms to proc EE
- can't use Shield Charge since it requires a shield
Is the damage much lower/higher going with this build then say over the jugg build with Kaoms way and xophs heart ?
Last edited by 10lbhammer on Mar 17, 2018, 6:04:25 AM
my dps very low.... i dont und why
"
10lbhammer wrote:
Is the damage much lower/higher going with this build then say over the jugg build with Kaoms way and xophs heart ?

I don't really have a specific set of items which you have to use here. I just give you a bunch of options. You can use Kaom's Way rings and Xoph's Heart in this build if you want to. And i can't tell you how much you will gain or lose because i don't know which items you are comparing those to.
Hi i wanna play RF build with jugg but this build doesnt use kaoms way rings? They give insane life regen and max charges and you are basically invincible also from what i have seen everyone moved to saffaels shield why not this build aswell? also RF leveling tree is outdated
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 17, 2018, 2:01:14 PM
"
rhah wrote:
"
10lbhammer wrote:

I don't really have a specific set of items which you have to use here. I just give you a bunch of options. You can use Kaom's Way rings and Xoph's Heart in this build if you want to. And i can't tell you how much you will gain or lose because i don't know which items you are comparing those to.

Sorry I should have been more specific , I mean that over the opals and marbles setup.
"
10lbhammer wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
10lbhammer wrote:

Sorry I should have been more specific , I mean that over the opals and marbles setup.

With my current gear in bestiary:

2 kaom's way rings over opals

- 13% damage
+ 606 life regeneration with recovery belt, 750 with watcher's eye and belt
- 250 max life
- four resist affixes

xoph's heart over marble

- 170 regen with belt, 210 with eye and belt
+ 20% more damage when effect procs on an enemy
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
Hi i wanna play RF build with jugg but this build doesnt use kaoms way rings? They give insane life regen and max charges and you are basically invincible also from what i have seen everyone moved to saffaels shield why not this build aswell? also RF leveling tree is outdated

You can use Kaom's Way rings, it's one of the options. I switched to Saffell's as well, just forgot to add it to the guide.
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
also RF leveling tree is outdated

It's now updated.
thanks im having a blast with this build but since everyone is playing RF it costs so much to upgrade this build i got 20 ex but i can only afford kaoms heart and a couple of gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info