3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I am not sure what I can improve from here. This is my first RF character and any help would be greatly appreciated! This is my current gear and jewels.
"
Crazedbanana_ wrote:
I am not sure what I can improve from here. This is my first RF character and any help would be greatly appreciated! This is my current gear and jewels.

You could buy some more essences for the fire damage and reroll your marble amulet. It's only got 31 life so. That could definitely be better.

Some of your flasks aren't 20% quality and your basalt flask is missing a prefix. Also, I would do some checking on Path of Building and see if some 45+ life abyss jewels would be more life for you than the regular jewels.

So definitely some min-maxing you can do still.
Thanks for taking the time to write out this guide. I really wanted to follow Pohx's guide but the video makes it harder to find stuff, but with your help it made things much quicker. This has been my first build I used through the end game and loving it.
Last edited by AsPalacesBurn on Feb 6, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
"
Crazedbanana_ wrote:

If you've got like 10ex spare you could buy a shaped stygian vise and roll %life and %life recovery rate. That or the watcher jewel with %life recovery rate with vitality up. Might be overkill but seems worth it on pob.
^ elder not shaped.

Btw, for those who haven't heard yet: stygian belts won't drop in a shaped and elder form after Abyss league. So if you plan to play RF in standard, try to get an ilv 75+ elder one before it's too late.
Last edited by rhah on Feb 7, 2018, 2:35:22 AM
I'm taking a break from PoE, and will probably not be playing next league. So, until further notice, this guide is no longer supported by me.
"
rhah wrote:
I'm taking a break from PoE, and will probably not be playing next league. So, until further notice, this guide is no longer supported by me.

gl and that was really nice guide
"
rhah wrote:

I know you are on a break but maybe someone else can answer my question.

Before 3.1 I used to play rf and we did a different build anyhow from this old build we used vortex blade and tempest shield.

So

instead of using shield charge with crit support and such cant we do...

shield charge (20) + cwdt(1) + vortex blade(7) + tempest shield(6-7) on gloves.

this way vortex is always up and it uses the cold,light attack almost all the time.
I am asking this because my computer is not very high end and it fps drops to 1-5 when I am in a party with bunch of spells going around and it gets hard to focus where to shield charge.
And

I am okey with a bit slower travel time with shield charge.
I think I do not loose much off a damage but travel time mostly.

what do you guys think.
I played with this setting, it was interesting. It all depends on how you feel about it, if you're good at it, keep it that way. I also changed a few things to improve the gameplay. I changed a subclass to Juggernaut, I actually lost the damage but increased my survival. Thanks to this I could give up shoes and change some gems. But as regards your changes, sometimes the speed is not so much useful for an attack as to escape from danger.

i can have in weapon now:

and in gloves:

with endurance charges, fortify, golem, consecrated ground and hit recently i have:

Everyone can improve how we like it, it's important to get pleasure from it, youre idea its interesting :)

gl and hf
"
rhah wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
"
pathofweiners wrote:
rhah, what do you think is the best way to farm an elder influenced marble amulet ilvl 80+. Is it to farm Waterways with +3 extra strongboxes Zana mod?

As far as i know, the only map that drop those is elder influenced Waterways. Extra strongboxes are nice, but you also want to roll "+(1-5) chest level" on strongboxes that can drop amulets, because sub 80 amulets can't roll "1% damage per 15 strength".

The odds are pretty bad though. I've only seen three amulets listed this whole league.

So i just talked to a guy who found ilv 83 elder marble amulet. He said that he found it in Sunken City map, as a mob drop.

I ran Sunken City and found a ilvl 82 marble amulet as a mob drop so I can now confirm that marble amulets do drop in this map. Though I have not yet found an elder influenced version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info