3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
pathofweiners wrote:
Does % increased damage over time from jewels work with RF? It's strange that Swift Affliction doesn't work with RF alone when supposedly % increased damage over time from jewels work with RF alone. Do you foresee GGG making it so that % increased damage over time jewels will no longer work with RF alone? Just wondering incase people should actually be invested in % increased area damage instead. I prefer using % increased damage over time over % increased area damage as % increased damage over time works with scorching ray should I decide to use it.

RF deals DoT, so i don't see why Devs would stop % DoT from buffing its damage. They just don't want us to use Swift Affliction for some reason.
i'm sorry if someone already ask this,
but how do you proc the pantheon of arakali for the 50% recovery rate?
CWDT+IC+bloodrage?
FIX SG SERVER
How do you change your gear to accomodate the dex requirement of swift affliction?

Hello guys,

I am struggling with t14+ maps, with a budget of around 10ex what would you upgrade on this gear?

Thanks
rhah, what do you think is the best way to farm an elder influenced marble amulet ilvl 80+. Is it to farm Waterways with +3 extra strongboxes Zana mod?
"
tubulo wrote:
Hello guys,

I am struggling with t14+ maps, with a budget of around 10ex what would you upgrade on this gear?

Thanks

Your belt, ring, and gloves all need more life on them. I would spend some money on essences to re-roll that opal ring until you get a life roll with the fire damage. Because the "elemental damage with attacks" is totally useless for RF.
"
i'm sorry if someone already ask this,
but how do you proc the pantheon of arakali for the 50% recovery rate?
CWDT+IC+bloodrage?

I don't.

I tried that trick in my HO; it doesn't work. IC stops degen from BR temporarily, but the recovery buff isn't triggered.
"
Alsa86 wrote:
How do you change your gear to accomodate the dex requirement of swift affliction?

You can get dex on gloves, rings, amulets, abyss jewels, regular jewels, and passives. Amulets can roll high "all attributes" affix.

I got my dex from amulet and passives.
"
pathofweiners wrote:
rhah, what do you think is the best way to farm an elder influenced marble amulet ilvl 80+. Is it to farm Waterways with +3 extra strongboxes Zana mod?

As far as i know, the only map that drop those is elder influenced Waterways. Extra strongboxes are nice, but you also want to roll "+(1-5) chest level" on strongboxes that can drop amulets, because sub 80 amulets can't roll "1% damage per 15 strength".

The odds are pretty bad though. I've only seen three amulets listed this whole league.
"
rhah wrote:
"
pathofweiners wrote:

As far as i know, the only map that drop those is elder influenced Waterways. Extra strongboxes are nice, but you also want to roll "+(1-5) chest level" on strongboxes that can drop amulets, because sub 80 amulets can't roll "1% damage per 15 strength".

The odds are pretty bad though. I've only seen three amulets listed this whole league.

So i just talked to a guy who found ilv 83 elder marble amulet. He said that he found it in Sunken City map, as a mob drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info