3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
satoor wrote:
hey guys
wants to ask some questions!
1-why berserker?for 40% damage and instant warcry?
2-i use juggernaut and getting these benefits:fortify on shield charge so it gives physical damage reduction and proc EE and EO!((SC+fortify+increase critical))
30% more damage while u have fortify and 1.5% life regen
i use 6 endurance charge for damage reduction(3+1 from asc+1 from kaom's way ring+1 from tree)
6% damage increase per endu charges=36% more damage
for endurance charges : u hit endurance cry and get 1-6 charges,u get hit and u will get more endu charges(u can read more from Juggernaut asc)
so most of times endurance charges r up!
can u tell me which one is better now,juggernaut or berserker?

There is a difference between more and increased damage. More multiplies all of your damage, while increased is additive with other sources of increased damage. Jug gives you increased damage, not more.

The reason that Berserker is recommended is because of multiple reasons:

- life RF lacks single target damage; 40% damage multiplier helps overcome that
- attack and movement speed scales Shield Charge, which helps with clearspeed
- ability to heal with a warcry allows us to drop a life flask, and improves survivability

It's just too much to give up for some tankiness. Especially in Softcore.

"
satoor wrote:
as ur guide i learened , may use elder helmet! looks nice.
but problem is regeneration:in ho i have around 1500 reg/sec with pof lvl19 and vitality lvl 19
have watcher eye with 28% life recovery mod!and elder belt with 14% life recovery.
and as u know we get more reg from endurance charges too like 2.6% for 6 endurance charges.
in maps even high tier ones(done up to t15) everything is fine but at bosses i have problem!not one shotted but....i may die.
i would like to hear ur idea and recommendations,Thanks.
i for got to add the doryani's catalyst! i know resistance will be a problem but doesn't that weap better than 2x opal rings?we can use rings for cap res+life!

I never played Jug, so i'm not sure. Maybe try a cwdt setup: cast when damage taken + immortal call, and get them to level 20-21. It'll give you 3+ seconds of physical damage immunity when it procs. You'll lose endurance charges, but you should have enough time to get some of em back.

Brightbeak is recommended because of the attack speed, resistances are icing on the cake. Your clearspeed will improve quite a bit with it, especially if you don't have other sources of increased attack and movement speed.
So, I got bored of my previous build and switched to this overnight. I managed to sell off the last big-budget piece from my previous build so I have 6ex to play with. Would anyone mind helping me identify what I should upgrade next?

maybe a helmet like this with conc effect mod!gives like 50% more damage and some burning/area damage
some opal rings

mine is decent actually with some fire damage can be better.

again amulet with fire damage can improve dps.
and the watchereye with more life recovery while affected by vitality.
sINCE Rf isnt a " hit skill " the swiftaffliction / efficacy does nothing :)

Rf doesnt do dmg, and since its self cast rf and not on totems, then it doesnt have a duration tag.
Last edited by hyyyben on Feb 1, 2018, 7:16:19 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Would anyone mind helping me identify what I should upgrade next?

Read Gear >> Gear_Breakdown section.
"
hyyyben wrote:
sINCE Rf isnt a " hit skill " the swiftaffliction / efficacy does nothing :)

Rf doesnt do dmg, and since its self cast rf and not on totems, then it doesnt have a duration tag.

Efficacy works with RF since 3.0.2.

Swift Affliction starts working when you combine it with Arcane Surge. Arcane Surge adds a duration tag to RF.

What is the cheap version of Watcher's Eye. Because the one that you recomended it's like 100 exalts and it's a big NOPE to me.

I can afford the "% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality" (Someone said that it's the better one) but idk what can I choose for the second explicit, any idea?
"
MiguelFg wrote:
What is the cheap version of Watcher's Eye. Because the one that you recomended it's like 100 exalts and it's a big NOPE to me.

I can afford the "% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality" (Someone said that it's the better one) but idk what can I choose for the second explicit, any idea?

Double modded jewels are nice, but quite expensive, and not that important. I wouldn't bother unless you have a lot of currency to burn. A jewel with just % recovery is more than enough.

I picked up the flat regen Watcher's Eye and then crafted one of these and now I'm broke. heh.
Does % increased damage over time from jewels work with RF? It's strange that Swift Affliction doesn't work with RF alone when supposedly % increased damage over time from jewels work with RF alone. Do you foresee GGG making it so that % increased damage over time jewels will no longer work with RF alone? Just wondering incase people should actually be invested in % increased area damage instead. I prefer using % increased damage over time over % increased area damage as % increased damage over time works with scorching ray should I decide to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info