3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

dont make this build anymore since its ripped in 3.2, but maybe we get an updated version of this which works
"
"
Hi all,
I'm currently running RF in a 4-link but I was thinking of upgrading to a 5-link.
Path of Building lists Elemental Focus as the support gem that will add the most DPS but I am a little confused about it.
It says that 'Supported Skills cannot inflict elemental ailments' but wouldn't that include burning damage and isn't burning damage important? Am I misunderstanding what actually causes the damage from RF?

Elemental Focus will work because 'burning' is technically not an ailment but target status, caused by 'ignite' ailment. RF is the other source of burning and applies it directly to every target inside the RF circle. Pretty nonintuitive - i know, but it's only one of things PoE isn't clear about.

Thanks for the clarification. PoE really needs to embrace tooltips or something :)
"
szarkab123 wrote:
dont make this build anymore since its ripped in 3.2, but maybe we get an updated version of this which works

I was just playing this character yesterday and it seemed to work as normal. My build may not be exactly the same as the one in the guide.
What changed in the new patch?
"
szarkab123 wrote:

whats ripped about it? the stun thing being taken away? warcry and 40% more dmg still there lol will work fine bud
"
spongwo wrote:
"
szarkab123 wrote:

whats ripped about it? the stun thing being taken away? warcry and 40% more dmg still there lol will work fine bud

Unless the patch notes have been released, its not clear if RF will be nerfed or not.

Hopefully it wont get nerfed.
"
spongwo wrote:
"
szarkab123 wrote:

will be interesting to see you sustaining rf and rage while taking dmg

Zerker will be uninteresting for most/maybe every caster with the upcoming changes
"
rhah wrote:
"
dnut_00 wrote:
"
rhah wrote:
Finally got my hands on an elder marble amulet.

This must be the only one in existence, as I couldn't find another one on poe.trade. That should be pushing 50ex. no?

There is another one in sc abyss, listed for 100ex. I bought mine for 30ex. Hard to say to say what they are actually worth.

My guess though, is that when more people find out about what kind of mods it can roll, they will be worth over 100ex. Decent +1 max res kaom's heart sells for around 30ex. Elder marble can roll up to 2% regen, which becomes 3% with 50% recovery. That's about three times better than 1 max res. They can also roll 1% inc damage per 15 strength, and around 10% inc aoe.

Been grinding for one of these amulets the entire league ha. Where do you get one?

I currently grinding Waterways and Sunken City. However its extremely expensive doing Sunken City as they are 15c each! (Having Elder influence/shaper each time). Oddly have not seen a single marble amulet drop. Hear people say its bugged but dont know what they mean since there are loads on poe.trade (non elder).

Only seen 2 Elder Marble Amulets on poe.trade 80ex and 99ex respectively (i think the 99ex seller doesnt log in anymore, as ive never seen him/her online).

Any tips for increasing odds of finding an Elder Marble Amulet?
Last edited by Mentalmike on Feb 18, 2018, 5:20:12 AM
"
Mentalmike wrote:
Been grinding for one of these amulets the entire league ha. Where do you get one?

I currently grinding Waterways and Sunken City. However its extremely expensive doing Sunken City as they are 15c each! (Having Elder influence/shaper each time). Oddly have not seen a single marble amulet drop. Hear people say its bugged but dont know what they mean since there are loads on poe.trade (non elder).

Only seen 2 Elder Marble Amulets on poe.trade 80ex and 99ex respectively (i think the 99ex seller doesnt log in anymore, as ive never seen him/her online).

There isn't really a cheap way to do this, but to maximize your chances, stack IIQ and IIR, run full sextants, double beyond (one from map and one from Zana mod), and use the prophecy 'the four feral exiles (if it doesn't work, then you need to seal and reuse as it selects a set of textiles where it will activate and won't reset until seal and reuse). Do this on Sunken City if you're looking for ilvl 82+. If you want ilvl 78+, do this on Waterways (though it is not suggested as you cannot craft inc damage per 15 str on this, and you'll also roll low str and all stat mods on these ammys).
"
pathofweiners wrote:
"
Mentalmike wrote:

There isn't really a cheap way to do this, but to maximize your chances, stack IIQ and IIR, run full sextants, double beyond (one from map and one from Zana mod), and use the prophecy 'the four feral exiles (if it doesn't work, then you need to seal and reuse as it selects a set of textiles where it will activate and won't reset until seal and reuse). Do this on Sunken City if you're looking for ilvl 82+. If you want ilvl 78+, do this on Waterways (though it is not suggested as you cannot craft inc damage per 15 str on this, and you'll also roll low str and all stat mods on these ammys).

Very helpful advice, thank you. Certainly not a cheap way. There is only on on Abyss SC and that one has been their for nearly 2 months (player doesnt log in anymore). Oh well, guess getting one is just a dream now.
"
Yuzlol wrote:
"
spongwo wrote:
"
szarkab123 wrote:

will be interesting to see you sustaining rf and rage while taking dmg

Zerker will be uninteresting for most/maybe every caster with the upcoming changes

You have no reason to take rage unless you desperately want attack speed. The berserker changes makes you lose out on attack speed/movement speed for clear. It doesn't affect the damage of this build, it barely affects the survivability of this build. It just means that you sink 2 points into pain reaver and 2 points into minor nodes. As spongwo said, we still have 40% more damage, and we still have warcry, those are the cores of berserker that enable this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info