[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kryptex wrote:
Why is your Desecrate lvl 20 linked to a CWDT lvl 1 ?

Cuz i dont want it to be supported by CwDT. I want to use it manually.

Oh okay, thanks for the reply
I'm using mayhem to trying things and... can be glacial cascade with avatar of fire viable? Its 100% conversion with cold to fire so you can pick some cold damage nodes that are near. Have you tried it? I haven't enough currency to try it seriously.
"
ByR wrote:
I'm using mayhem to trying things and... can be glacial cascade with avatar of fire viable? Its 100% conversion with cold to fire so you can pick some cold damage nodes that are near. Have you tried it? I haven't enough currency to try it seriously.

No, i havent tried it. For general clearing almost anything is viable. The question is, can u kill shaper with it? And yes, with full conversion easy to scale dmg, can use phys, cold and fire.
Last edited by 1337fun on Nov 30, 2017, 1:45:50 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kryptex wrote:
Why is your Desecrate lvl 20 linked to a CWDT lvl 1 ?

Cuz i dont want it to be supported by CwDT. I want to use it manually.
I am trying your build right now and sustaining an offering is confusing me. I find it quite hard to monitor whether the buff is on or not. And cast speed is lame. =/

Also, it really tempts me to use it with ED + Allelopathy, simply because clearing with ray is not very comfortable. But wait, there won't be enough sockets. =/
"

Cuz i dont want it to be supported by CwDT. I want to use it manually.I am trying your build right now and sustaining an offering is confusing me. I find it quite hard to monitor whether the buff is on or not. And cast speed is lame. =/

Also, it really tempts me to use it with ED + Allelopathy, simply because clearing with ray is not very comfortable. But wait, there won't be enough sockets. =/

If u use offering like i do, with arcane surge, then u can use it's timer for offering. A 5 corpse offering lasts over 1 sec longer, then surge buff. And u want to have surge buff up all the time anyway.

U could also use offering and desecrate on cwdt setups to automate. But then u will loose the high lvl offering and need to make orb of storms setup with surge. And it will ofc be not as reliable. Ur choice there.

U can drop all the arakaali stuff(cwdt+IC+BR) + orb(since EE is not usefull for chaos) and gain a 4L. It is not rly necessary. I just found it to be a very nice mechanic and wanted to use it. Golem with cwdt is also optional, can drop it if needed.

If u just want to clear fast, can use RF variant. I cleared chayula domain with it, so clear speed is good.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 4, 2017, 4:37:06 PM
"
engharat wrote:
Nice build!
I would like to try a variation building solely on righteous fire, with the scourge weapon and a minion as meat shield and added damage - to put it into 6L slot.
Giving up mana requirement, as we will cast very rarely, we can give up clarity too. And then, if we manage to degen mana(it should degen with the actual MoM and zero mana regen) we can use divination distillate for reaching 100% fire resistance, stopping RF self degen, and so proccing Soul of Arakaali regen buff!
my main concern is if there is a minion strong enough to recover (even partially) our scorching ray damage - we still get a lot of inc. damage on minion (and ourselves with scourge) anyway.
What do you think about it?
Desclaimer: I' m trying to build a tanky RF necro for fast clear speed runs, I do not like doing bosses. :)

Well you could go burning spectres, 1 wickerman, they cast an righteous fire aura, and at least 1 tukohama's vanguard, these cast a scorching ray totem. very good single target damage.
I killed Guardians ok with 3 of these in a 4 link. They probably do more DPS combined than a player

But for clear speed, go solar guard spectres

Just need to cap their resists

Last edited by CoolColJ on Dec 5, 2017, 12:29:35 AM
"
1337fun wrote:

U can drop all the arakaali stuff(cwdt+IC+BR) + orb(since EE is not usefull for chaos) and gain a 4L. It is not rly necessary. I just found it to be a very nice mechanic and wanted to use it. Golem with cwdt is also optional, can drop it if needed.

If u just want to clear fast, can use RF variant. I cleared chayula domain with it, so clear speed is good.
I am planning to bring it to HC, so RF is out of the picture, I guess. And RotF is nerfed heavily, btw.

If I gain 2 4L, then I can put in blight and a totem... I will think about it. I just played this build as a trickster and I really liked it. Mobs are just kindly dying all around you, while SR has a problem clearing at 360 degrees. That's my primary concern - not the dps, but utility. Although I believe that high dps is more accessible with SR, since you don't need lvl 4 empower. The tree will look something like this www.poeurl.com/bDEa

And the summoner idea in the post above looks interesting too. =D Well, why not? You are a necromancer anyway already...
Last edited by BillyofAstora on Dec 5, 2017, 12:48:47 PM
"
I am planning to bring it to HC, so RF is out of the picture, I guess. And RotF is nerfed heavily, btw.

If I gain 2 4L, then I can put in blight and a totem... I will think about it. I just played this build as a trickster and I really liked it. Mobs are just kindly dying all around you, while SR has a problem clearing at 360 degrees. That's my primary concern - not the dps, but utility. Although I believe that high dps is more accessible with SR, since you don't need lvl 4 empower. The tree will look something like this www.poeurl.com/bDEa

And the summoner idea in the post above looks interesting too. =D Well, why not? You are a necromancer anyway already...

I started playing this build as ED 1st and used pretty similar tree to urs. But I was very bugged all the time, buy how inefficient chaos tree is compared to elemental build. And since i already was focusing on DoT dmg, i decided to respec and go SR. I had actually better clear speed with ED and breaches where a blast.
Hi!
I read about animate guardian version and i was wondering: if i let guardian dual wield 2 dyadus, wouldn't it screw up elemental equilibrium cause of the main hand fire damage?

Edit:
Ok, Elemental Equilibrium only triggers when I hit, not minions.
Last edited by Tvuce on Dec 6, 2017, 9:40:01 AM
"
Tvuce wrote:
Hi!
I read about animate guardian version and i was wondering: if i let guardian dual wield 2 dyadus, wouldn't it screw up elemental equilibrium cause of the main hand fire damage?

Edit:
Ok, Elemental Equilibrium only triggers when I hit, not minions.

That is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info