[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Gonna test this on PC, and if it works, I'll do my best to play on XBox with it. Getting tired of using only a 4 link.

I need something that can make use of a tabula, and since trading isn't really an option on XBox (People REALLY don't know how to price things), I'll be looking forward to using this build :)

If u gonna try it on xbox, tell how it went. Curious how builds transition from pc to console.
tbh, I decided to opt out.

Since x-box feels very much like ssf at times due to absurd trading pricing, acquisition of the weapon would be very difficult.

I test all my builds on PC (because I have 700+exalts of gear / currencies so i can make builds) before i play on xbox. The play style isn't my match.

But thanks for a great build prospective anyhow.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
tbh, I decided to opt out.

Since x-box feels very much like ssf at times due to absurd trading pricing, acquisition of the weapon would be very difficult.

I test all my builds on PC (because I have 700+exalts of gear / currencies so i can make builds) before i play on xbox. The play style isn't my match.

But thanks for a great build prospective anyhow.

U dont need anything special, u can easy craft one too. I crafted my a scepter at the beginning.
Last edited by 1337fun on Oct 25, 2017, 11:31:22 AM
Two questions about curses.

First, why vulnerability and not flammability? Surely the fire resistance penalty ends up as more dps especially if the monster had high resistance to begin with.

Second, I found a curse on hit gem and began to think. Move Tempest Shield from 2nd CWDT to be together with IC and BR on the first gem, replace the 2nd CWDT with Curse on Hit and put in Orb of Storms as the 4th to trigger it. This allows frontloading the curses, and makes them free to be leveled. Is there something I'm missing with this setup that the CWDT would offer?
"
Teura wrote:
Two questions about curses.

First, why vulnerability and not flammability? Surely the fire resistance penalty ends up as more dps especially if the monster had high resistance to begin with.

Second, I found a curse on hit gem and began to think. Move Tempest Shield from 2nd CWDT to be together with IC and BR on the first gem, replace the 2nd CWDT with Curse on Hit and put in Orb of Storms as the 4th to trigger it. This allows frontloading the curses, and makes them free to be leveled. Is there something I'm missing with this setup that the CWDT would offer?

With EE and SR debuff we already get a lot of -resit, this makes the 33% multiplier from vulnerability better. Even if flammability is lvled.

U can ofc do, what u r saying. It's just a personal preference. I use orb of storm only on bosses and very tough rares, but want to have everything cursed. I find having enfeeble on everything helps a lot with rippy maps, which r most of my maps. And just didnt wanted to have one more thing to use constantly. U know, lazy and stuff :) If it is ok for u, to constantly drop the orb, then what u r saying is better.

What about dropping clarity for the Clear Mind unique jewel, or would it not compensate enough for mana regeneration?

Quick Edit: If it has at least 26% regen on it, according to my math it would make up for my level 8 clarity and give people more damage.

Final Edit: Picked up a 30% Clear mind with 52% increased damage on it for 1c, tossed it into a jewel slot we naturally pass. Has me sitting about 25+ mana/sec higher than a level 8 clarity plus the increased damage on the jewel itself. Also opens up a blue socket if that interests anyone.
Last edited by AllMud55 on Oct 31, 2017, 9:50:16 PM
"
AllMud55 wrote:
What about dropping clarity for the Clear Mind unique jewel, or would it not compensate enough for mana regeneration?

Quick Edit: If it has at least 26% regen on it, according to my math it would make up for my level 8 clarity and give people more damage.

Final Edit: Picked up a 30% Clear mind with 52% increased damage on it for 1c, tossed it into a jewel slot we naturally pass. Has me sitting about 25+ mana/sec higher than a level 8 clarity plus the increased damage on the jewel itself. Also opens up a blue socket if that interests anyone.

U need an aura active for commander of darkness. Clarity + commander of darkness + rare jewel > clear mind.

Before u ask. Essence wurm + clarity + clear mind is not worth it either.
Last edited by 1337fun on Nov 1, 2017, 4:57:30 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
AllMud55 wrote:

U need an aura active for commander of darkness. Clarity + commander of darkness + rare jewel > clear mind.

Before u ask. Essence wurm + clarity + clear mind is not worth it either.

I completely forgot about Commander of Darkness. That's entirely on me for not reading all my ascendencies before even mentioning it. xD

That also explains where my resistances went, Necromancer itself is entirely new to me so it was really easy to overlook what I lost.
Last edited by AllMud55 on Nov 1, 2017, 2:56:43 PM
"
AllMud55 wrote:

I completely forgot about Commander of Darkness. That's entirely on me for not reading all my ascendencies before even mentioning it. xD

That also explains where my resistances went, Necromancer itself is entirely new to me so it was really easy to overlook what I lost.

Np dude, PoE is complex game, stuff gets easily overlooked. If u have more questions, u know what to do :)
With the 3.0 league coming to an end, and the harbinger uniques likely to be far less accessible in 3.1 league, what shield do you think will fill in the best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info