[3.2] Spellomancer, facetank 95%, clear 99.9% of the game with ease. Budget, Shaper, Uber, HoGM ...

"
BatMan421 wrote:
Now that the Unshattered Will is unobtainable in abyss for the most part, what shield do you recommend? The surrender?

Rathpith, so can use much better amulet.
"
How about we use a Poet' Pen?

How do u want to use it?
I'm trying to use a Bino's and Consuming Dark, alongside an Infernal Mantle. Trying to do poison or something alongside it with Cremation and it's really fun so far.

What do you suggest for a head item?
Since damn Harbinger is unobtainable. XD
"
1Marko1 wrote:
I'm trying to use a Bino's and Consuming Dark, alongside an Infernal Mantle. Trying to do poison or something alongside it with Cremation and it's really fun so far.

What do you suggest for a head item?
Since damn Harbinger is unobtainable. XD

Besides the ones(hrimnor's or bone helmet with scourge), i already recommended, the new abyss helmet lightpoacher seams fun.
Hey @1337

is The Scourge Terror Claw must have for this Build?
Have you a Alternative?

The Scourge 5ex, omg how mutch :(
Does or of storms/tempest shield proc the scourge? If not, what do you use to proc the scourge?
"
Hey @1337

Have you a Alternative?

Is not a must, all in the guide.

"
BatMan421 wrote:
Does or of storms/tempest shield proc the scourge? If not, what do you use to proc the scourge?

Yes, it does. Shield charge too.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 12, 2017, 4:43:26 AM
"
Hey @1337

Have you a Alternative?

It's normal, it's first week of league
So Since I am a total newbie how do I actually level this and at which point do i transfer to what exactly, that's not clear in the guide. Sorry for this beginner question, I really liked the playstyle shown in the video tho.
"
Megachill wrote:
So Since I am a total newbie how do I actually level this and at which point do i transfer to what exactly, that's not clear in the guide. Sorry for this beginner question, I really liked the playstyle shown in the video tho.

There is no transition, u can use the skill as soon as u get it(at lvl 12). Just pick up the skill and link it to supports as u get them. If u need to chouse which support to use, use the guide to see the priority.

Hey 1337, I currently have the problem that my damage is not very good and I get even on T1-T3 good on the face. Can you give me a few tips on what I could improve that I do a lot more damage and endure more? I do not have big pretensions, I just want mapp, from T1 to T15 / T16, I do not have to have more.

I posted you my profile link, maybe you can even keep an eye on it.

I would be very happy

ps: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KTOFL/characters
My Character ist AAAWL ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info