[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

I bought near perfect Xoph's Blood Amulet for 550c. FeelsPoorMan.

Dps slightly increased. Increasing life like giving +85 life amulet item.

I don't know its worthy but no care. I will try.

Now 67 Lv with lacking resists. I'm working on it.

Last edited by luckstar53 on Sep 3, 2017, 4:14:54 PM
So you also have been facetanking shaper without belly 6L and only just tabula?
What points would you assing 90+? Or what would you recommend in term of stats?
"
luckstar53 wrote:

I have some questions.

1) How about resists? Pob link says capped but all unique set will be lack resists?
2) Why not using increased area of effect with sunder?

To my knowledge, increased area of effect has no actual effect for sunder. Hence why everyone runs conc effect on it.
IGN: BurtsyBees
Last edited by Gandollf on Sep 3, 2017, 9:54:35 PM
"
matthewckm wrote:
So you also have been facetanking shaper without belly 6L and only just tabula?
I started out face tanking Shaper with Tabula, With or with out belly you will still get 1 shot by the slam. Belly helps with harder map mods when doing Guardians.

"
Hellanoid wrote:
What points would you assing 90+? Or what would you recommend in term of stats?
If you use PoB, the one I linked actually has all the way up to 100 :)
If you're not using PoB, you go north from Vaal Pact to Blood Siphon and Trickery.

"
Gandollf wrote:
To my knowledge, increased area of effect has no actual effect for sunder. Hence why everyone runs conc effect on it.
Increased AoE does affect Sunder according to Mark: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/47g1fh/skill_reveal_sunder/d0cntma/
But the increase is not that noticeable.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Faster Attacks or Fire pen?

Is it worth to get "Avatar of Fire" using skill point? (If you're poor to buy a xoph's)
"
Kalfus wrote:
Faster Attacks or Fire pen?

Is it worth to get "Avatar of Fire" using skill point? (If you're poor to buy a xoph's)

If you're not using Xoph's Amulet use Faster Attacks as it also feels nicer.
It's not worth the points in the skill tree to get Avatar of Fire.
Good news is Xoph's Amulet has dropped in price by about 100c in the past week and I'm sure it'll go down more now that so many people have Zana 8 and can farm breaches.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Awesome build. I went with the resistance with shields wheel which opened up some nice damage mods on rings.

What is your tooltip in hideout? I'm still only 83 but wanted to gauge my damage as I level
can this facetank shaper with out xoph's blood?
In the dying sun flask, should we buy low AoE roll ? Because for touch the small targets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info