[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

i'm started of this build. i will update at 80+ level. FeelsGoodMan thanks for it.
For a 5 Link Belly, what gem would you recommend to leave aside for the moment? Elemental Focus? Great build!
"
TheAtaraxi wrote:
I think the Free Market (TM) has heard of you 9 mill dps and decided to up the cost of everything.

Jewels are selling for 50, Sprinklers are selling for 250, 15% blacksuns are selling for 20c, etc.
I doubt I had any influence over it lol.

"
spamst wrote:
i'm started of this build. i will update at 80+ level. FeelsGoodMan thanks for it.
Awesome to hear!

"
Hellanoid wrote:
For a 5 Link Belly, what gem would you recommend to leave aside for the moment? Elemental Focus? Great build!
I went without Fire Penetration when I was doing 5L
Dedicated Kiwi~
You dont give yourself enough credit.

I have a question though, why are your gems in your "current gear" section so much different than the recommended ones?
Interesting and awesome build OP. It would be better if you can show us some video so that we can check this "9.6m" dps in action. Thanks!
"
TheAtaraxi wrote:
You dont give yourself enough credit.

I have a question though, why are your gems in your "current gear" section so much different than the recommended ones?
Good question, the recommended gems is the optimal way to do it if you're not lazy/want to do as much damage to the boss as you can.
As for mine, some is for testing (what's in the helmet to see if I could leech enough while DC'ed from mapping, yes it'll keep you alive).
I don't have an Enlighten level 4 for the auras so using HoA over Anger in the mean time, also the exploding gives more AoE for map clearing.
I personally like shield charge better then leap slam, while leap slam lets you get over ledges shield charge is faster.

"
pogaboy wrote:
Interesting and awesome build OP. It would be better if you can show us some video so that we can check this "9.6m" dps in action. Thanks!
Good point, I will have to look into making my 1st video, don't count on it though lol.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Found this today, looks to be similar in many ways...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHYimq_Wdk
"
TheAtaraxi wrote:
Found this today, looks to be similar in many ways...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHYimq_Wdk

Thanks for that find, I just watched that video and it's very similar.
A couple of things to note:

I copied over his passive tree into my build in PoB and copied over my tree into his PoB (level 90), my tree is more optimized 10% more damage, 5% more HP (just the tree alone):
Spoiler

His flask are not as optimized, Atziri's flask doesn't work with Xoph's amulet (unless he just wanted 30 chaos res).
At most you might was 1 life flask (personally I don't even use 1, haven't found a need, OP leech is OP). Stibnite hinders you more then it helps imo, you want to get hit to trigger the savage hit.

Gem links are about the same, he used fire golem, I used lightning golem as I prefer the attack speed over damage. Also I have my golem in CWDT so I don't have to manually keep casting it.

If you can't get the +3 molten ball on Black Sun, any helm with +3 molten ball/Str/Life/Res is fine like his.
Same with chest, if you can't afford a 6L Belly of the Beast, any high Str/Life/Res works.
This will make getting more damage on the belt/rings easier too.

Very little things but in general it's the same build.
Good video!

Dedicated Kiwi~
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luckstar53/characters

Here is my character. Did 60lv easily. Sunder clearspeed turned out better than I expected.

Tips for levelling: Use brightbeak mace + ondar's clasp gloves + meginords. extremely fast clearing.

but I made a mistake, if not too bad.

Brutus lead sprinkler is corrupted. And %14 phys to light. When i changed item in pob link, decreasing dps 800k to 777k. Actually not too bad. Bought from 160 (lowest price) and rolls are very very nice.

I can sell 200c and buy another but no needed atm.

Shield bought from 8c (near perfect)

6link belly had also before. Bought from 580c. I think good chest but idk worth it.
Maybe rare 48str 118life + resist chest better. Maybe not...

Anddd xoph's amulet. Expensive. I do not know if it's worth it, but it's not in my hopes. I will buy.

Just need 250 chaos. After next goal for 100c dying sun flask. + cheap jewels.

I have some questions.

1) How about resists? Pob link says capped but all unique set will be lack resists?
2) Why not using increased area of effect with sunder?

Thanks for build again :) I'm very very liked and sorry for language. (english is not my native language)
"
luckstar53 wrote:
6link belly had also before. Bought from 580c. I think good chest but idk worth it.
Maybe rare 48str 118life + resist chest better. Maybe not...
Because this build has so much Strength, Belly with 40% maximum life = most life on a chest armour. If you want to get a different chest armour, it will be to help with resistances or strength for a little bit more damage.

"
luckstar53 wrote:
1) How about resists? Pob link says capped but all unique set will be lack resists?
2) Why not using increased area of effect with sunder?

1) All my resists come from: Tree (15%), Belly (15%), The Wise Oak (35%), Rings and Belt. If you look at my rings/belt they do not have very much strength/max life/elemental damage with weapon rolls but high resists to help cap resists.
Other option is: replace chest armour or gloves for more resists so you can get more strength, elemental damage with weapon and/or maximum life.

2)I was swapping between Conc effect and increased AoE for mapping but I didn't notice much difference personally in the size of the sunder attack. Also I got lazy and didn't want to keep swapping out too many gems lol, currently I just swap Sunder for maps and Molten Strike for the boss.
Dedicated Kiwi~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info