[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

any updates on the build? according to 1-2 chaos price of Brutus mace :D so its very cheap now :D
Yeah but I would like to see crit jugg version
check his profile. there you can see he is playing it in bestiary and can import his char into PoB
I'm not planning on playing a boss killer BLS this league, I'm currently playing with BLS because it's really cheap this league and it was a good league starter with skills like Tectonic Strike on Juggernaut.
I'm still trying to decide if I like Sunder or T.strike more.

The great thing about the original 3.0 BLS was the facetanking leech which just doesn't exist anymore.
Some people might be able to pull it off with the new Deadeye passive (30 life on hit) but I didn't wanna try it.

I've also been going really slow too, only up to T7 map (which is really smooth atm, just need more map drops). So in the future I might fix the guide but in the meantime, you can check out my profile for and idea of how the build looks.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Why have you checked "is the enemy shocked" in path of building?
Played this build back in 3.0 and wanted to retry it with crit. I'm far from optimal and just trying things. Easily farm Uber Lab and T9s, you can check my character VanBalls if you want an idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info