[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

"
RenoFox wrote:
"
lve2raft wrote:
how are you applying shock - because that is doubling the dps? Is that low of HP enough to avoid one shots or are you actually dodging stuff? Can you post a video?
I just looked into it, looks like I wasn't actually shocking Shaper even with vaal lightning trap, I'll update my guide. Thank you!
You do need to dodge the slam as that will 1 shot you still, or in my case I just take the slam as there are 6 portals and I'm lazy lol.
You can face tank the orbs and lasers.
Will look into making a video.

I'll have to look into this, I haven't made any videos before.

Actually I played your build to levelm 71 until the end of the league. I used "The Three Dragons" helmet to have shocking fire damage and Elemental proliferation instead of Concentratred area damage.

I don't have tested further but I imagine you can shock anything that can be shocked.

I feel too low on HP but I already go on maps outleveled, in leaguethe difficulty was the harbringers.

I don't remember how to link my profile but I come back soon.
Hello, I killed all the guardians and the Shaper for the first time using your build. Just wanted to say thanks.
Is it dead with new vaal pact?
Just got a sprinkler. Is this build still viable with the changes to vaal?
Thread seems to be abandoned by TS.
I don't plan on getting a BLS this league [3.1], so I don't know how it'll play out. Also the nerf to vaal pact really impacts the whole point of this build. No more face tanking as far as I can guess.
Dedicated Kiwi~
Someone running this in 3.1??

+
How would that new watcher's eye jewel (1-1.5)% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger. + vaalpact be?

Or Slayer / scion SlayerRaider for the endeless hunger + vp would that be a solution? Or is dps lacking with those options.

Last edited by Astroblack on Dec 31, 2017, 7:20:47 AM
yo guys.. woudnt the build be near the same if you take out fire pene (of course u get lower damage) and replace it with a Life gain on hit gem?.. all dem ballz with that life gain on hit is insane and will prob gain you tons of life per sec.. i mean, you could also use poacher curse cuz of 24 life per hit, mabye thats enough?..

on offline builder ive notice that the build got almost 10hit per sec.. so if you get 12 ballz each hit thats 120ballz and bosses take around 60% of ballz so its like 70 ballz per sec on hit.. you would not need to even take vaalpact and perhaps save some points by doin so? :)
thiefs torment maybe? :p
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
it's funny that the build itself advertizes as 10M dps build. 10M dps means 1 second minotaur kill since minotaur has 10M health, however while fighting with minotaur, if you cut the seconds where he is kiting projectiles and attacks, he spends like 15+ seconds to kill minotaur. Pob made everyone to get confused about their builds damage unfortunately.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info