[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

@ Op, Just wanna pass by to extend my gratitude for this build. A left-handed old dog here, that loves playing ARPG games(got hooked on this game lately) and I'd say it is a blast. I'm currently filling up my lower tier atlas but so far face tanking bosses(even without VP atm, un-optimized flask) is a breeze, trash clearing might not be like some dps oriented glass cannon build. Well at my age, I don't have the ninja reflexes to play such, so this build is just right for me.

Nonetheless, I would appreciate if you can skim through my character and critique/suggest on how to improve the current state of the gears(excluding the recommended uniques). Most of it are placeholders, there are lots of nice rings/jewels/helmet/belts but i can't pull the trigger knowing most are overpriced.

Ty in advance.

Edit: forgot, that i gotta do merc lab.
Last edited by AshRox on Sep 28, 2017, 3:45:34 AM
One question pls, can I make something similar with Slayer? Just lazy to reroll and personally want to try Slayer for melee this league. Have a starforge ready but not sure whether to go starforge or BLS. I'm also a lazy player (just want to facetank most of time)
Awsome build! Farmed shaper 4 times yesterday easy. Died a few times but only becuse im lazy..

Got a quetion though. I feel i lacking some damage, not much just a tiny bit. Was thinking about getting curse ele weakness on hit gloves and use haste aura aswell for AS what do you think about that?
Also thinking about getting devotos for the decterity and Attackspeed what you think about that?

Im missing the helm enchant and my jewels needs to get 4 damage affixes. But yeah, thx for an awsome build!
Here is a Corrupted T16 Forge of the Phoenix run I did at level 79
https://youtu.be/FgqYMmRyVyo
So I just wanted to share a story with you here, all the while I praise you for this build.
So throughout the league I have leveled several characters, some more fun and successful than others.
I finally settled down with Ngamahus, got it to level 92, got slightly bored.
My friend suggested, hey try the brutus sprinkler build, its almost identical to ngamahus skilltree, and so I did.
And from leveling my whispering ice I remembered I had the helmet too, little did I know (or remember) I got the +3 molten strike proj enchant on it from way back.
So here I am now, enjoying the everloving hell out of this build, sunder feels pretty darn good to clear with and molten strike, well, it does incredibly well as a boss killer.
So thank you so much for this build, it is a blast!
Quick question though, how much is the fire dmg enchant on boots worth, like, is it noticeable?
edit: Actually let me link my gear and have the experts tell me what i need to work on!

Last edited by Chridian on Sep 29, 2017, 8:51:21 AM
"
AshRox wrote:
@ Op, Just wanna pass by to extend my gratitude for this build. A left-handed old dog here, that loves playing ARPG games(got hooked on this game lately) and I'd say it is a blast. I'm currently filling up my lower tier atlas but so far face tanking bosses(even without VP atm, un-optimized flask) is a breeze, trash clearing might not be like some dps oriented glass cannon build. Well at my age, I don't have the ninja reflexes to play such, so this build is just right for me.

Nonetheless, I would appreciate if you can skim through my character and critique/suggest on how to improve the current state of the gears(excluding the recommended uniques). Most of it are placeholders, there are lots of nice rings/jewels/helmet/belts but i can't pull the trigger knowing most are overpriced.

Ty in advance.

Also your characters are set to hidden so you have to change that in the settings so that we can look through them on your profile page! :D
"
Chridian wrote:
"
AshRox wrote:

Ty in advance.

Also your characters are set to hidden so you have to change that in the settings so that we can look through them on your profile page! :D

Character set to pub now.

Thanks for the calling out.
Hi,

Which spells do you recommand to use 1-68 before getting all the uniques?
ground slam, sunder, earthquake but personally i prefer to use sunder over earthquake
thx for the build shaper down bois

got the taming i have 30ex gear worth on him

i even forgot to turn on my auras cleared tier15 crazy best build ever done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info