[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

WoW mAtE iSaNe BuIlD ! 10 MiLlIoN dPs, I kId YoU nOt 10 MiLlIoN, aBsOlUtElY I N S A N E

It is something I have been posting for a few weeks – I usually adjust the statement to whatever the post is related to. I have been getting a laugh out of doing it and other people have seemed to enjoy it too – Anyway – since this is my post and I have been going around making variations of this comment people are now showing up here on my post with their own variations of the comment. I hope that clarifies things…. but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
Last edited by bestdoto on Sep 14, 2017, 9:59:08 AM
Just curious, how's this build against Uber Atziri?
"
Paulyoo wrote:
Firstly, thanks a lot for the build. Great fun to play. Think i might try to push 100 on this build. Clear speed leaves a little to be desired, but pretty much all around solid build that can do all content effectively. Lab is a little bit tricky since Berserker is no fun in the traps but everything else melts.

"
Barfelonous wrote:
One thing I figured out in the first night of past is you need some heavy heavy res rings and belt. Can you link the changes in your tree? What's the dps difference?

Not really, i don't think the gloves are actually that fantastic. You can drop them safely for some high str/high life double res gloves. If you manage to get those stats on Spiked gloves you might even completely outweigh the strength gain from the Meginord.

Also, the helm, while nice can also be replaced with a dual res/life helm. I've face tank/zerged every end game encounter without the helm/gloves.

Yes, a rare with good str + life + atk spd rolls will easily give more life and more damage than Meginord's. Also, it's an easy way to get some more resistance so you're not as reliant on flasks for being capped.

Use gripped gloves, not spiked gloves for molten strike. Gripped will improve your tooltip, but the tooltip is for the single melee hit, not for the balls. Almost all the damage comes from the balls.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
i mean strong arm wont be better then the jewel socket under iron grip.
if u go to strong arm from juggernaut u get on the way 10 str , 4%att speed ,24% increase dmg,and the strong arm its better then any jewel
I think you broke the game
Just wanted to say ty for the build. I was able to kill the shaper this morning (first time ever in 4 years playing poe).

Had a few deaths to stupid mistakes on my behalf but jesus this build melts faces.

leading up to this, i spent a good 2 days in lab trying to grab the helmet enchant, that was untill i saw a white ilvl 84 helmet with the enchant on poe trade, threw a couple of alch's at it and was happy with the result.

For the lead sprinklers, i bought a corrupted one and asked someone to vorici 8 into a 3 socket/linked and coloured saved me a hell alot of currency.

Used all my currency to farm Xoph's necklace and failed to get ione, in the end i had to sell a decent item to generate the 10 ex they are going for. However i'm glad i did as the amount of damage it adds is amazing.

Char profile is open if anyone wants to see my gear.

So happy, again ty for the OP and to those contributed to the build.

Hello,

Ill be attempting this in hardcore... I finally can afford one GG item and my pick end on brutus springler. I had a similar build in breach when scepter was 10c .. Now it costed me 20ex.

So im curious, Is there anything i should know/or you would change if you were playing hardcore? I got a few hours of lvling ahead and i dont think i will use the scepter til i rerach 70 or something. Thanks for any input,i hope i can at least kill 1 breachlord or something without getting rekt.
"
kaotic2 wrote:
Just curious, how's this build against Uber Atziri?
Well I'm really bad at dodging stuff so I don't do Uber Atziri lol.
But because the single target damage is so high on this build, people who know how to dodge simple AoE skills can easily do Atziri with this build.

"
andrey476 wrote:
i mean strong arm wont be better then the jewel socket under iron grip.
if u go to strong arm from juggernaut u get on the way 10 str , 4%att speed ,24% increase dmg,and the strong arm its better then any jewel
The increased physical damage from Strong Arm (or the traveling nodes) doesn't affect the Magma balls as much as good jewel stats, I've already double/triple checked. If you want to go Strong Arm, all the more power to you.

"
wooli wrote:
I think you broke the game
Na, there are other more OP builds out there, I just wanted to play something which requires very little effort while playing lol.

"
Just wanted to say ty for the build. I was able to kill the shaper this morning (first time ever in 4 years playing poe).

Had a few deaths to stupid mistakes on my behalf but jesus this build melts faces.

leading up to this, i spent a good 2 days in lab trying to grab the helmet enchant, that was untill i saw a white ilvl 84 helmet with the enchant on poe trade, threw a couple of alch's at it and was happy with the result.

For the lead sprinklers, i bought a corrupted one and asked someone to vorici 8 into a 3 socket/linked and coloured saved me a hell alot of currency.

Used all my currency to farm Xoph's necklace and failed to get ione, in the end i had to sell a decent item to generate the 10 ex they are going for. However i'm glad i did as the amount of damage it adds is amazing.

Char profile is open if anyone wants to see my gear.

So happy, again ty for the OP and to those contributed to the build.
That's Great to hear! I've had a few other people saying they did their 1st Shaper ever with this build which is really cool and my goal for this build. Yea, I don't recommend trying to farm your own helm enchant just because there are so many different possibilities and I don't like running lab.

"
Deadbringer wrote:
Hello,

Ill be attempting this in hardcore... I finally can afford one GG item and my pick end on brutus springler. I had a similar build in breach when scepter was 10c .. Now it costed me 20ex.

So im curious, Is there anything i should know/or you would change if you were playing hardcore? I got a few hours of lvling ahead and i dont think i will use the scepter til i rerach 70 or something. Thanks for any input,i hope i can at least kill 1 breachlord or something without getting rekt.
I honestly don't know much about hardcore, I'm someone who's to lazy to dodge things like Shaper slam or other 1 shot mechanics. I guess you'd want to get more life, maybe change Aspect of Carnage for Rite of Ruin and War bringer and use Enduring Cry?
This build doesn't have a lot of mitigation or damage reduction, it's more a leech face tank which can get 1 shot randomly.

Dedicated Kiwi~
Last edited by RenoFox on Sep 17, 2017, 1:11:55 AM
can i equip a 2h weapon for sunder?
im lazy to swap gems
How would this build be if I were to use Juggernaut? Trying to use this build on HHC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info