Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

Some MTX just cheat
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Congrats guys! :)
I just can't get over these. Most of them are really terrible. Think that best thing is you don't do this anymore because you picked guys who just thrown their most expensive effects on. Like some said it was pay to win competition. Its just not right if you ask me and thats it. I don't like them and most will agree with me. Just my opinion.
Have a nice day everyone.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok so GGG tuned op some pictures, but even more so why don't the really natural looking good entries get a winner? I can play at highest settings and not achieve the same quality as shown for the top winners. It is a rather false potrayel of reality is it not?

The only pattern with premium I can find is that in every color spectrum GGG decided to pick gets one winner, but not the best. If 10 red sets look better than 1 blue entry the 10 red sets should win. There is almost no toned down winner in the premium category. I actually see a very good premium winner, which in a bright area still looks good let us compare 3 premium entries for which one is from me.

Spoiler

Actual winner at foorprint category, seems to have only trimmed screenshots and no Photshop/ Filter effects.

Actual no1 premium without GGG aid:

My entry (I also have natural stills in my entry posts in a bright setting, that shows it always looks good and it is based on an actuall playable build):

Here this one from reddit, did not win anything at all.

How can we not NOT say something? Guess the noob should have trimmed better?

How is it that Minimize lost to the top winner? It is not even an issue of taste, it is about completeness of a theme and the shear quality difference between the two. Taste does not even come into account when deciding which one is the better of the two. Obviously with that as a winner and several more questionable winners people will question the whole contest. There are loads of players who put in more effort and did not win.

"My broken leg hurts." = valid whining.
"He should not whine about his broken leg." = GTFO!!
Last edited by Ozgwald on Aug 30, 2017, 9:55:28 AM
Most of the natural ones looks good and well put togheter, however the majority of the premium ones looks like every exile you see in town hub, just using shit for the sake of using it because you have it; thrown togheter without thought.

And no rogue exile for the natural, really?

Gz to the winners nonetheless! :D
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Lol last competition i try out for, GGG you obviously didnt look hard enough, embarrassing.
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
I just can't get over these. Most of them are really terrible. Think that best thing is you don't do this anymore because you picked guys who just thrown their most expensive effects on. Like some said it was pay to win competition. Its just not right if you ask me and thats it. I don't like them and most will agree with me. Just my opinion.
Have a nice day everyone.

Ya that was the worst shit ive ever seen. Pathetic. Looks like they clicked random pages and picked LOL. GG GGG

Tell me how they beat this please
LoL one of my characters looks exactly the same as the henoxxx guy and i didn't think he had the chance cuz he doesn't even look that good to me compared to other competitors xD Congrats tho :)
De gustibus non est disputandum (Taste can't be argued.), not even if there's a strange smell of P2W. Putting an MTX price tag at each entry would've been more fair, but that's just my 2cnts and not even \me really cares.

But I'm glad to see, that GGG obviously doesn't see any better place to put ressources into, like disconnects when switching areas, lags, 1980's resolution/frame rates with forced to use DX9, and so on...

Congrats to winners nonetheless! \firework \flowers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info