Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

Extremely dissatisfied and upset by the results. Some entries are great beyond all doubt, but they are 30%. I know it's really hard to remain unbiased when you were participating and lost, but Im looking on the majority of winners and it's just meh.

Thanks GGG.

LOL, many people complained about my natural set. When i join the competition, I don't really want to do the same stuff most of you guys did: Holy Angel, Fallen Angel, Death, Crusader, Fighter, Muscular Gore Bloody Violent... stuffs. They are all good, they are just not very interesting to me.

I wanted to do something original, distinguished, something you did not see every times you log in and out of the game.

And I did it, I earn top 10.

I am an Architect, so these complains are not something too new in my life. I am just here to say that you guys should not throw rocks at something different from your daily experience, your instant prejudice. That would really help new ideas to have their chances to form and prove their worth.

And for the guy who cannot tell the first one is much better than the second.

You should consider taking some art class.

Before I study any art, I think Picasso is shit. After a few years, I perceived his paintings one of the best in human history.

Art is a thing your brain can not perceive immediately if you are not educated about it. This is a fact.

Last edited by Ultimakami on Aug 30, 2017, 8:34:35 AM
A huge congrats to the winner and the runner ups!
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
Jerle wrote:
Damn. I forgot to participate :((

Same, damn it

There were way more creative entries than the ones in the top winners.

Terrible decision making. Did you get some one artistically incompetent to do the picking?

By the looks of it, it's the same people who decided Kitava and Beast supporter armor packs look good. A whole clusterfuck of a mess.
Very nice..... GZ for the winners....

btw.. do you like the currency stash tab now? NO? then vote for

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975787
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Aug 30, 2017, 8:49:08 AM
For the Picasso guy. You should enlighten us about "magnificence" of The Black Square.

After a few years of studying you said? Sounds like habituation.

Being educated to understand some directions in art is like being told that this one is great and you must take it for granted.
What armour set is rjc wearing?

Grats to the winners!
"
4rgument wrote:
For the Picasso guy. You should enlighten us about "magnificence" of The Black Square.

After a few years of studying you said? Sounds like habituation.

Being educated to understand some directions in art is like being told that this one is great and you must take it for granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2Rq4HJBxw

You could start to watch from 40:53. This could explain a part of what i said.

Philosophy also improve your ability to perceive art. Knowledge, in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info