Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

The natural ones are way better, most premium stuff makes you look like a cartoon character.
Last edited by Invain on Aug 30, 2017, 6:18:08 AM
congratz to the winners :)
"
Shazamarang wrote:

There are a lot of copies of very similar outfits in the thread. I posted my submission on page 2 of the thread and when I went through some of the submissions I found over a dozen using identical or very similar pieces. Newominus just happened to get lucky and caught the eye of whoever he judges were, out of me and at least a dozen entries using nearly the same gear choices, only differing in which weapons were used for the most part.

But in the end, it is the sum of the parts that determines the winner, not simply the look of a bringer of rain, a brass dome and an early post.
IGN: Newominus
It was fun to see all those entries and get some inspiration from them.
Congratz to the winners!
"
We look forward to battling your character in Wraeclast.

So, does this mean the winner becomes a rogue exile? Because that's what i'm understanding from this single line. I really hope that's not the case, because the winner is quite garish to look at, even compared to the other rogues.

nice joke competition bunch of over the top glowing fairies won.
Damn my gladiator had the same look than Newominus... but without that cool weapon :(
Last edited by FranGT on Aug 30, 2017, 6:50:16 AM
Gratz to the winners, but top five premiums are joke right ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Iam just glad we all get a choice an hope new mtx will continue to be diverse
Please GGG, you missed a great opportunity!

You could and should have listed what MTX the characters are wearing (if still available for purchase at least). Some people (like me) might buy certain stuff...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info