Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

ggg brought out that harbinger support pack and probably thinks it looks good ... what did i expect? most of these look meh sry /salt
"
MeechKahn wrote:
Lol last competition i try out for, GGG you obviously didnt look hard enough, embarrassing.

Diddums.
Really disappointed in the top 5, tbh, DO LIKE this idea though, need more of this!
"
magicstop wrote:
Wow.

Looks like y'all just gave up on trying to judge 300 pages of entries, and you just picked some winners at random. Some of those ensembles are downright wretched and thrown together.

Gratz to the winners.

Pretty much my thoughts.
"
Ultimakami wrote:
Before I study any art, I think Picasso is shit. After a few years, I perceived his paintings one of the best in human history.

LOL! Impressionism is crap that only the snobbish art world, and those who worship them, appreciates. Pablo Ruiz (aka: Picasso) is famous because he's 1.) dead, and 2.) was a mentally ill artist (serious clinical depression). That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Now, what the frack does that have to do with choosing an outfit for our characters and having a contest about it? Nothing.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I feel like there should of been 2 grand prizes one for Natural and one for premium. Specially with the Main winner literally having some costly MTS being shown off as the "best looking" when some of the in game set ups look very well without needing to be shiny glowy or etc.But thats just me. Awesome Outfits. just a bit sad MTS is the big winner.
Last edited by maxmanatarms on Aug 30, 2017, 12:27:03 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
*throws random blue and purple shit on*

YOU WIN!

"um, thanks I guess.... wait seriously?"

True Story
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
nice outfits... but honestly... WTF is Loseyre at TOP 3... very very bad joke GGG.
It would not even qualify for being listed as a mention compared with the other entries.

but well... weird choices for TOP, but that's how it is used to be.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
What items is user henoxxx1 wearing? Is there a way I can see all his cosmetic gear? Thanks!
nice, wat item or mtx use bouch i never saw that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info