Winners of the Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
What items is user henoxxx1 wearing? Is there a way I can see all his cosmetic gear? Thanks!

He's wearing = My dad is working in ggg so i will put random sh*t on I will be first anyway.

As far as I've seen others are p2w all very expensive stuff. GGG picked the one who spent the most. Not cool. My bro and his friends are really mad cuz of this. There is good thing in this, he wont play anymore so pc is nnow mine and i can play now hahah
This is why I don't participate in these, clearly it's the 'worst dressed' exile competition.
Saved
WTF you can win multiple times with multiple pictures ?
shit why didnt i join those look shitty...
Most of these are outright bad. Few of them are good, some are pretty rad.

Who was the one who chose the winners? Stevie Wonder?
~ Seph
the winner and OrdinaryM is a joke right?
Shame that im not one of the winners :(
The Holy Bible
Unimpressed
"
What items is user henoxxx1 wearing? Is there a way I can see all his cosmetic gear? Thanks!

Looks like is using a set of Cerulean Seraph Armor (challenge reward on a previous league), Essence Wings back attachment (also free challenge reward), Prophecy weapon eefect, maybe on footprints too, but can also be Breach footprints, same purpleish ooze (both challenge rewards), Harbinger eyes (**** u guess) and Arctic skull helmet (this is premium but could be easily found in mistery boxes, i did).

Btw, my entry Arctic Draconides, had exact same outfit, except used Demonic Wings instead of Essence, had some Bone Horns on top of skull, and instead of purple goo effect on weapon/footprints had white/golden radiance effects, more in theme with arctic style. Also weapon was a Sire of Shards.

Well, not even mentioned because:
a. overal spending too low... (under 200 usd)
b. my papa not a rolling stone
c. purple goo for teh win
d. bad rng

But my hat goes off for hmcg20 from top20 (it gives me the creeeps just thinking i could met one of that in the wild), shareware also, not too mention bouch... rollertoaster looks pretty dangerous too, that kind when u feel in your bones that something is not quite right....less is more.

Peace.
In retrospect, I'm kind of glad my submission wasn't selected if it meant reading a bunch of reactions to an outfit I liked rather much along the lines of "Congratulations on winning with your objectively terrible sense of style!"

I understand that people are sore that they didn't win after submitting their favorite outfit. It's natural to feel a bit insulted when the quality of one's taste is not confirmed by others. It's a form of social rejection, and that stings.

But I don't understand how people feel justified elevating their personal aesthetic opinions to objective universal standards of artistic appreciation which are then wielded as bludgeons. Surely you must understand that if you had won your taste would not inoculate you from the same scathing criticism you're heaping on the winners?

I think it's more useful to channel that soreness into an understanding, if not necessarily an appreciation, for perspectives that differ radically, even offensively, from one's own.

Just my 2¢.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info