[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

Just downed shaper deathless on my respec'd wander with under 15ex of gear! when testing MoM on shaper you cant tank beam that well with MoM when he has his clone out.

*Pls dont nerf
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Last edited by 1SexyGamerGuy on Sep 16, 2017, 3:11:28 AM
"
Just downed shaper deathless on my respec'd wander with under 15ex of gear! when testing MoM on shaper you cant tank beam that well with MoM when he has his clone out.

*Pls dont nerf

Nice, good job getting the gear within a budget! I doubt they'll nerf HoWA again considering they've only just nerfed it.. or at least I hope not, haha
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Would the build benefit from Skyforth enough to justify a harder time finding resist gear?

I lucked out on a pair a while back now and I can't for the life of me find a viable build to put them to use (that I'd enjoy).

I really enjoyed HOWA in Breach and Legacy yet avoided ST this league as I wanted to try other things. I really miss the fluid gameplay of casting out a net a dragging it around to catch different enemies.

I assume Tempest Bidning would further/similarly complicate the resist issue?
"
Xanoth wrote:
Would the build benefit from Skyforth enough to justify a harder time finding resist gear?

I lucked out on a pair a while back now and I can't for the life of me find a viable build to put them to use (that I'd enjoy).

I really enjoyed HOWA in Breach and Legacy yet avoided ST this league as I wanted to try other things. I really miss the fluid gameplay of casting out a net a dragging it around to catch different enemies.

I assume Tempest Bidning would further/similarly complicate the resist issue?

We're not crit-based, so we won't benefit from the full effects of Skyforth. As such, I wouldn't recommend it.

Tempest Binding is an interesting alternative if you want to shatter stuff. It'll serve as a good pseudo-6L for ST aoe and you have the option of using HoI instead of HoT as well. It wouldn't complicate the resist issue as much because it does have res on it, so its not too bad. We can also utilise the life, ES and evasion on it as well so its a solid option.

Note: if you wish to use tempest binding and use HoI instead of HoT, may I suggest respeccing the 2 %ele nodes at Primeval Force to the %ele and %chance to freeze/shock/ignite nodes for more reliable freezing.
Build of the Week 14
Hello,

What do you think about boots enchantment with Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently ?

Thanks
"
Deathsphere22 wrote:
How detrimental is not having an amulet that gives INT? I was looking for a build that could clear maps insanely quickly and is still relatively cheap (like this one). Could I still get away with using anamulet that gives iir and iiq like a bisco's?

Im currently running 2x Ventor, Bisco, Sadimas to farm Spider Forest but im using a Headhunter with is a huge boost to clearing. You should be ok with just Bisco as long as u don't lose resists or so
"
shALK3 wrote:
Hello,

What do you think about boots enchantment with Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently ?

Thanks

Hey, its the second best enchantment for boss killing after the add lightning damage enchant
Build of the Week 14
I lvled to 91 and gave Shaper another try. It was pretty easy as expected :)

42k GMP HO currently far from Invalesco numbers but still pretty smooth kill

Video:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5UqmX7OoQ&feature=youtu.be
Where do you get the endurance charge for immortal call to even work?
"
Where do you get the endurance charge for immortal call to even work?

You don't need endurance charges. Just has a lower duration without them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info