[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

"
I lvled to 91 and gave Shaper another try. It was pretty easy as expected :)

42k GMP HO currently far from Invalesco numbers but still pretty smooth kill

Video:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5UqmX7OoQ&feature=youtu.be

Great to hear, thanks for the input as always hej!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

GROSSLY overpaid for these (320c lol) since they were the only pair available, but this league has been very profitable so I figured what the hell, I've never had a character that I've sunk so much currency into a non-weapon slot.

IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Asking for a little miscellaneous help.

What's the strategy for corrupting Shaper's gloves? I thought I would get +1 gems or Ele weakness in about 15 attempts but nothing so far. I was 4 linking and coloring before every Vaal attempt. Now I'm not so sure that's best, probably just corrupting the item and then worrying about linking and coloring afterwards? It seems hard to call since I don't think we know the odds of getting a certain implicit.

Is it worth trying to get your own Empower/Enlighten 4, or would it just be easier to buy them?

Thanks
I got a problem. Im lvl 71 and have followed the skill tree exactly as instructed so far. I got all my gear linked, with all the same colours you have shown on this thread. Same gems and everything. But my spectral throw is weak af. 5K dmg atm. I also get a mana problem with wrath and herald of thunder active (only 69 mana in the tank, meaning i can only throw 1 spectral at a time). Is the solution to rank up and get more points in the skill tree? Or do i have to buy new gear (my gear is pretty good at the moment, so i dont think its that)
"
Vyvanne wrote:

GROSSLY overpaid for these (320c lol) since they were the only pair available, but this league has been very profitable so I figured what the hell, I've never had a character that I've sunk so much currency into a non-weapon slot.

haha hopefully those gloves prove their worth!

"
NaeRo2 wrote:
Asking for a little miscellaneous help.

What's the strategy for corrupting Shaper's gloves? I thought I would get +1 gems or Ele weakness in about 15 attempts but nothing so far. I was 4 linking and coloring before every Vaal attempt. Now I'm not so sure that's best, probably just corrupting the item and then worrying about linking and coloring afterwards? It seems hard to call since I don't think we know the odds of getting a certain implicit.

Is it worth trying to get your own Empower/Enlighten 4, or would it just be easier to buy them?

Thanks

Don't worry about 4L-ing and colouring. I would corrupt first and only 4L and colour with vorici 8 after i get the desired corrupt.

It can be worth trying to get your own, but it'll take alot of grinding. If you have more currency than you have time, the latter option may be better.

"
I got a problem. Im lvl 71 and have followed the skill tree exactly as instructed so far. I got all my gear linked, with all the same colours you have shown on this thread. Same gems and everything. But my spectral throw is weak af. 5K dmg atm. I also get a mana problem with wrath and herald of thunder active (only 69 mana in the tank, meaning i can only throw 1 spectral at a time). Is the solution to rank up and get more points in the skill tree? Or do i have to buy new gear (my gear is pretty good at the moment, so i dont think its that)

Your enlighten is level 1 so u cannot support both wrath an HoT for the time being. I would remove empower from that slot. Your tree seems a little haphazard. Why did you take winter spirit, aspect of the eagle as well as the other 2 4% HP nodes at thick skin? Forgive me for saying, but it doesn't look like you've followed the skill tree exactly :p

Your priority for now will be:
1. Get the jewel socket adjacent to charisma (above ranger) and slot in a fertile mind there
2. Rush to get elemental overload. Your damage will be way better then.
Build of the Week 14
Hi, and thanks for replying so fast! The reason my tree is kinda fucked is because i swapped from pathfinder to raider, and didnt have any respec points left. Ill get that done as soon as possible. Any other tips you can give me? Is my gear alright? Or do i need new shit. Thanks in advance
"
Hi, and thanks for replying so fast! The reason my tree is kinda fucked is because i swapped from pathfinder to raider, and didnt have any respec points left. Ill get that done as soon as possible. Any other tips you can give me? Is my gear alright? Or do i need new shit. Thanks in advance

You're welcome! Your gear looks fine for now - let's get elemental overload first as well as that second fertile mind socket and see what you feel about your DPS after, then we'll take it from there
Build of the Week 14
Alright! Ill get elemental overload asap. Only thing is that i dont know why how to properly search on the poe.trade. Could you be so kind to link me the link for the stats i need on my rings? If you dont feel like it then dont bother. Thanks again!
I have 4.2k life and dont know how to get more life
Here is my gear.
Spoiler
Last edited by lzlucas on Sep 18, 2017, 1:14:40 PM
So just for testing purposes i did Minotaur today with Blade Flurry. I wasn't changing tree or colors of my chest so it was mega unoptimized and i only had like 10k dmg in HO with conc effect.

My links: BF||Faster Attack||Ele Focus|||Dmg on full life||Conc Effect||Ele Dmg

Fight took like 1min but it was extra life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info