[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

How important is it to have the rhoa version of yriel's fostering. That version is like 6 times more expensive...
"
Mattheus86 wrote:
How important is it to have the rhoa version of yriel's fostering. That version is like 6 times more expensive...

There's a reason it's the most expensive. The other 2 version are much less usefull.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Last edited by Science on Sep 17, 2017, 8:12:04 PM
"
Desreien wrote:
"
Mattheus86 wrote:

There's a reason it's the most expensive. The other 2 version do nothing for Wanders.

they still have inc crit chance? only miss 10% atk.speed :S?
That's true, but I wouldn't even go Yriel's if you can't afford the movespeed / attack speed, QotF or Belly would be better imo
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Hey wanted to thank you for the excellent post, finally have a place to point people when they ask about wanding.

i'll be changing my build around a bit thanks to a few of your ideas.

also thanks for the plug on the wand ;)
hi
Nice Build, im playing it a week ago and its a lot of fun to play
Im now trying to go from budget to Endgame

When you say to buy a 6L chest, do you mean to a QoF or Belly, not a corrupted one?

My Gear so far
Spoiler

im with 220 chaos in the bank and dont know netx upgrade, if any have any sugestion...

Also, how do you deal with Freeze?
THX
Last edited by IngenieroPeronista on Sep 17, 2017, 10:36:38 PM
why u dont answer me ?
"
blueshe009 wrote:
why u dont answer me ?

Much easier to asses gear and what you may or may not lack if you put in the time and link your items into a reply vs linking your PoB link...
Having a real hard time deciding between going a pathfinder wander and sticking with a scion elementalist/deadeye wander, I feel like maybe the 50% flask effect would make pathfinder a much faster character?

Went with deadeye over raider on scion because with the tempest binding you already have high onslaught/frenzy charge uptime with any trash clearing.
can i buy yriel armor but with different pet? because the rhoa one costs so much atm right now im using a 6 link rare armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info