[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

canb help wth a low lvl skilltree ? like 40 points?
"
Silvok1 wrote:
Hello,

I need some help. I Cannot kill the Maze of Minotaur boss. I die each time. My damage is shit.

I need some help!

Life: 5.6k
Armour: 2627
26% phys reduc
Evasion: 3752 (25%)
Res:138;133;150;-60

Gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Is it my gear or is it my passive tree?

PLEASE HELP!!!! I am losing it!

Your biggest problem is you're playing PF without good flasks. For PF to even be comparable to Raider you need attack vinktars and dying sun.

"
datbabykilla wrote:
I really love this wander but god damn is it getting hard to find upgrades. Just curious if there's anything you would change?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree @ 95
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA-rD8QRlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1x2DIuoj0yP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4LR8uUzBbMHwyATdMN9Q7fD9zQzFFfklRSn1Ms0z_TZJOKlFHVUtVxlb6Wbxbr13yYeJiWmVNZ6Bq-mznbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uExYd2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CVIJUummGbjZu1nreio6TCrJetM7IZt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwzrFKMedx8rJRM5wz3rQH9Nv037UI9rB45_nVOjW6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=datbabykilla&characterName=dbk_wandandyawn

My wand doesnt seem all too spectacular but every wand i plug in besides the mirror wand is worse according to POB. is it because i only have multi on one of my jewels?

Im thinking the easiest upgrade would be another opal, or i guess amulet.

To be honest, you're gear is amazing. Your next upgrade would probably be jewels. As you know, crit multi is best on jewels. Other than that, mirrored wand or something similar would probably be the next best thing. Your Opals and amulet will be very difficult to upgrade.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
double post
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Last edited by Science on Sep 19, 2017, 4:42:35 AM
Hello! This is AWESOME guide and KB is AWESOME skill! Doing it first time and I'm very excited :3
Just one question, OP can I traslate your guide for russian community of this game? Because only 10% of russian players read EU forums, and i want other russian players to see that beautiful and detailed guide! Ill post link to original guide if you will give me permission :)

PS check out my gear :3 Trying to find better jewels right now. And ive got some problems with ele reflect, thats the reason why i pick up Vitality Void in the tree :<

gear
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by 00_brave_b0obs on Sep 19, 2017, 7:42:31 AM

Hey mate, is this a good wand for multimoid?
Which version/ascendancy wander is best to build for about 40-50ex in HSC? Wanting a fun build to map/boss with.
Hello, can you help me with this build?

I have only 150k total dps on barrage and i dont know why.
Please guys.
pathofbuilding: smashi007 lvl 90
"
smashi007 wrote:
Hello, can you help me with this build?

I have only 150k total dps on barrage and i dont know why.
Please guys.
pathofbuilding: smashi007 lvl 90

Probably in PoB you don't have your flasks ticked and config set to use frenzy and power charges. Other than that, your rings and amulet are pretty weak and your jewels barely worth using. Vinktar would of course be a good pickup.

You might consider: Ditching all the witch area Wandslinger, Cruel Prep, and that jewel slot. That area makes more sense for pathfinder than raider I think cause of the flask nodes nearby. It would let you take more of the big wand circle up top, another frenzy charge, and maybe like Revenge of the Hunted if you want more life. Looks like a big DPS increase at the cost of a couple hundred life.
What do you think about Blood rage instead of vaal haste?
Blood rage is great if you aren't playing as a raider. I'd still run vaal haste though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info