[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

Is the tempest binding better than starkonija/rat*s nest beacause it gives shock effect? With starkonija+thunderfist I have 1.0m dagame, with Tempest (gripped gloves + shock from harbinger) I have 1.35m d,g in POB. Am I right? Without Temoest we have NO shock on barrage?
IGN: Javana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:Dàshxing
Hello sir ! i rally interested this build
can u help me to check why my dps is so low ..?
Where need to be improved ?
First , second and ...
i cant killer Tier 10 and Tier 10 up any map boss
i always died .
btw my English is not good so ..
sorry im new to here
help me plz :/
Last edited by blueshe009 on Sep 18, 2017, 8:23:35 AM
"
blueshe009 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First , second and ...
i always died .
"
Uberness wrote:
Having a real hard time deciding between going a pathfinder wander and sticking with a scion elementalist/deadeye wander, I feel like maybe the 50% flask effect would make pathfinder a much faster character?

Went with deadeye over raider on scion because with the tempest binding you already have high onslaught/frenzy charge uptime with any trash clearing.

reason to go raider is not to get frenzies, but to sustain them on bosses
for trash clearing with tempest binding the only real thing you need is just movement and attack speed, raider is overall a stronger choice than deadeye here due to 10% movement speed
and for bossing, having 100% uptime on frenzies +onslaught can easily be in line or even outperform deadeye, considering that the only useful perk there is "additional projectile"
"
hi
Nice Build, im playing it a week ago and its a lot of fun to play
Im now trying to go from budget to Endgame

When you say to buy a 6L chest, do you mean to a QoF or Belly, not a corrupted one?

My Gear so far
Spoiler

im with 220 chaos in the bank and dont know netx upgrade, if any have any sugestion...

Also, how do you deal with Freeze?
THX

Since you already have a corrupted 6L chest, your next upgrade should be a 6L unique chest (Belly / QotF / Yriel's, up to you). A Tempest's Binding would be a batter upgrade, if you want to go that route.
As a Raider, you get immunity to all status ailments, including freeze.

"
blueshe009 wrote:

First , second and ...
i always died .
sorry im new to here

Your wand has no attack speed. The Ventor's is basically useless, might as well get a ring with damage mods since it's negative rarity / quantity. You're using a Bisco's Leash which is fine for lower level maps, but you probably want a rare belt with life / wed for higher level maps. You also don't have life on your gloves, so that's not helping you survive. Other than that, you need to quality your gems, that's a decent DPS increase.

"
ThePersian92 wrote:
Hey wanted to thank you for the excellent post, finally have a place to point people when they ask about wanding.

i'll be changing my build around a bit thanks to a few of your ideas.

also thanks for the plug on the wand ;)

Glad you liked it!

Grats on the wand btw, I was one of the people who wanted to buy it before you finished it :P
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
so i should be change wand and rings and belt first ?

I really love this wander but god damn is it getting hard to find upgrades. Just curious if there's anything you would change?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree @ 95
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA-rD8QRlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1x2DIuoj0yP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4LR8uUzBbMHwyATdMN9Q7fD9zQzFFfklRSn1Ms0z_TZJOKlFHVUtVxlb6Wbxbr13yYeJiWmVNZ6Bq-mznbydwUnTtdct313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uExYd2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CVIJUummGbjZu1nreio6TCrJetM7IZt7a4yr02vqe-7sHzwzrFKMedx8rJRM5wz3rQH9Nv037UI9rB45_nVOjW6ZjqYu0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt9lv9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=datbabykilla&characterName=dbk_wandandyawn

My wand doesnt seem all too spectacular but every wand i plug in besides the mirror wand is worse according to POB. is it because i only have multi on one of my jewels?

Im thinking the easiest upgrade would be another opal, or i guess amulet.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
removed
Last edited by JaboPanda on Sep 20, 2017, 2:28:55 AM
Your gear isn't great so I'm confused about how your PoB is set up to make it seem like you wouldn't get good gains upgrading. You should see big improvements with a good ele wand and better jewelry. No six link is also a big problem if you are serious about the end game.
Hello,

I need some help. I Cannot kill the Maze of Minotaur boss. I die each time. My damage is shit.

I need some help!

Life: 5.6k
Armour: 2627
26% phys reduc
Evasion: 3752 (25%)
Res:138;133;150;-60

Gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Is it my gear or is it my passive tree?

PLEASE HELP!!!! I am losing it!
Last edited by Silvok1 on Sep 18, 2017, 11:48:01 PM