[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Thanks for that great build!!

This is my 4th league now and for the first time i am able to kill uber elder as often as i like!

I even can do uber atziri deathless with magic find gear (biscos collar, biscos leash, goldwyrm and ventors gamble) :D :D :D

Just hit delve 500.

My goal now is to get atziris reflection golden buckler. I am looking forward to see the improvement, especially in a defence way.

If you have any other recommendation to improve my gear, let me know ;)
"
thetroller wrote:
first of all, thanks for the build. having a lot of fun with it.

So should I still go for Fangs of the Viper If survive-ability seems like more of an issue? I've currently only gone as far as Coordination. I'm considering going for Mind Drinker, Blood Drinker and that jewel socket there instead, and saving the Alchemist nodes for later. thoughts?

The nodes that you have mentioned are for the leech? Because I don't know if GC is considered as an attack
"
Hawkcohen wrote:
Is it viable to go Illuminated Devotion over Divine Guidance for last ascendancy? Seems like the inc aoe would be useful, as would the spell damage, and the leech would make you tankier.

EDIT: Ended up going Divine Guidance because I need the extra defense, but still curious

EDIT: One other thing as well -- I'm having trouble with guardians/shaper, and I'm not sure if it's because of my level or my items. Can someone take a look at my character page and help me out?
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/1Msxv0gV

Switch to lvl 60 instant life flask, your mana looks like it might be super low, need more since you picked up guidance.

I always went Guidance over Illuminated until I realized the spell leech isnt worthless, your totems leech with it. With delves I just plop 4 totems in a square and hold right click (frostbite-arcane surge-inc. aoe), and everything freezes and my totems heal themselves.
Last edited by Diemian on Oct 15, 2018, 9:15:04 AM
The POB pastelink tree is very, very different than the levelling trees. Which is 3.4 current?
thanks for the guide its awsome but 1 thing confuses me , how can u have 2 curses ? i cant see anything on the build that allows u to have 2 cursed, u use temp chains and elem weakness ( am using enfeeble, instead of frost bomb but i want to try frost bomb / temp chains)

thanks
"
Is it viable to go Illuminated Devotion over Divine Guidance for last ascendancy? Seems like the inc aoe would be useful, as would the spell damage, and the leech would make you tankier.
You don't get the leech from your totems without something like Trolltimber Shield.

"
Thanks for that great build!!

This is my 4th league now and for the first time i am able to kill uber elder as often as i like!

I even can do uber atziri deathless with magic find gear (biscos collar, biscos leash, goldwyrm and ventors gamble) :D :D :D

Just hit delve 500.

My goal now is to get atziris reflection golden buckler. I am looking forward to see the improvement, especially in a defence way.

If you have any other recommendation to improve my gear, let me know ;)
Great to hear you've been able to get to delve 500 and kill all the bosses!

"
The POB pastelink tree is very, very different than the levelling trees. Which is 3.4 current?
I recommend the build in my leveling section. I have played the build so many times that I try different stuff just to try it out. Each league I'll do something like Kikazaru vs Essence Worm vs Dagger/Shield vs Phase Acro. I do all types of switching up of the build for variety sake but it's really just to show people that the guide is simply a guideline and you can go off the beaten path to make the build your own.

"
thanks for the guide its awsome but 1 thing confuses me , how can u have 2 curses ? i cant see anything on the build that allows u to have 2 cursed, u use temp chains and elem weakness ( am using enfeeble, instead of frost bomb but i want to try frost bomb / temp chains)

thanks
You won't ever have two curses active at the same time. The enfeeble or temp chains is a CWDT so you use it for defense. The self cast curse is for offense and typically linked to arcane surge for more offense.
This is my gear some tips for improve?

"
domiziano1992 wrote:
This is my gear some tips for improve?

3 points I can see out of the box are

- GC cold conversion enchant on helmet so you can ditch unique GC conversion jewels for more life and dmg
- 120% crit boot enchant for more dmg if survivability is OK.
- flat mana on rare gear for MoM
Greetings,
First of all, Thanks for this great build.
My goal atm is to ( finaly ) end the game and clean all maps, shaper, uber aziri and so on.
I've understood that this build is versatil, but maybe slightly too much for me and I'm bored of stratching my head, wondering what i should upgrade first. Im level 88 ATM and I got those issue :

Survivability : I've killed my normal Atziri for the first time, but I cant even complete the uber lab. I'm too slow, too squeeshy.

Damage : I can run up to t14 maps, but not without several deaths and it takes time.

I still can spend ~ 10 ex on the build, but im afraid of being scammed and not sure of what I should upgrade first. It's quiet difficult for me, a casual player, so much things to worry about.

Spoiler

I would greatly like some advices on the priority and eventually some item to get..
What life and mana do u have?

Your gear (Golden Kris, Ring, Belt) is crap mate, srry. You have to spend some chaos in improving that (your DPS and your life and mana pool).

You have to use MOM if you are not using it (because of Essence Worm I think you are using it but just in case).

At lvl 88 you should have at least like 4200 life and 2000 mana.

Myself at lvl 96 and Using 2 Kikarazus I have 5000 life and 3000 mana, my real mana pool it's about 8000. If I die is because I made some mistakes, but the build is tough enough to do all content (I have already kill every big boss in game other than Aul because I havent found him yet).

HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info