[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Would love an updated PoB link that is for 3.8. Using this and enjoying it.
Is there any benefit to using this vs Divine Ire? Or does it just come down to what looks good to you?
The final skill tree form the leveling section is not the same as the tree in your pastebin. Which one is better?
"
Nerthazul wrote:
The final skill tree form the leveling section is not the same as the tree in your pastebin. Which one is better?

The POB is currently for a previous version it looks like.

I took the up to date final one from the leveling section and just imported it into POB, works fine.

"
DailyDozo wrote:
Anyone have any tips on far away notable nodes to grab with the new oil mechanic?

Answering my own question now that I've had a couple days to experiment. Whispers of Doom and Heartseeker both seem to be good options for anoints (a second curse and extra crit, respectively).

If anyone else has any anoint ideas, I'm all ears.
Last edited by DailyDozo on Sep 10, 2019, 9:09:16 PM
Can someone explain me the difference between frozen pulse, glacial cascade, frostbolt and ice spear totems? All of these seem used and all of them are cold-based, but which spell is best for what content / playstyle?
frostbolt, freezing pulse are better mappers,

GC and Icespear are better bosskillers
"
rotheee wrote:
frostbolt, freezing pulse are better mappers,

GC and Icespear are better bosskillers
Thanks! Does it make sense to gem swap between mapping and boss killing between 2 different skill using the same talent tree? Or you just settle on 1.
i wouldnt gem swap at all.

u can do with every those skills every content.

but u will need more "skill/gear" for bosses when u use FP or FB..
but with ice spear its harder to map .. i think GC is a good skill to use with totems and its pretty well balanced.

just try them all out .. and play what u liked best
(of course there are diferent trees and so on so dont follow this one if u want use frostbold for example)
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 11, 2019, 6:46:16 AM
"
rotheee wrote:

(of course there are diferent trees and so on so dont follow this one if u want use frostbold for example)
What's the difference? They're all spell, frost, totem type of builds?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

What's the difference? They're all spell, frost, totem type of builds?

no. GC is a physical area spell.
the other ones are elemental (frost) projectile spells.
u also want other jewels and so on
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 11, 2019, 9:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info