What We're Working On

Nice, I wonder why did we get the currency tab in this formula from the beginning.
Also, in the essences tab, there are only three free one slot tabs. Couldn't it be made with five free slots? It would be a good place to store breach splinters.

Thank you!
Just keep on - great job!

Thank you again and have a nice day :)

Another xpac so soon? I shall get another t-shirt for Xmas then
"
this is the first time I don't want new legaue mechanics to go into the core game. Please god get rid of the harbingers! They 1 shot my 8khp guy in tier 13 maps, like WTF. they hit harder than shaper!

Cant find a 8k HP Character in your Profile...so what are u talking about?
What about divine shards and vaal orb shards? Would somebody please think about those :)

No, but seriously, divines and vaal are very useful / used and at the same time (too?) scarce. The game doesn't need chaos orb shards, because there is a nice recipe for chaos. I'd rather have vaal shards instead.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Please up the storage amount too. 5000 isnt enough at all for some currencies.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
The currency tab update gets all my love. Thank you for that.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
What you do with this poor Hamburger map? it dont give xp anymore
Cool i hope harbinger stays and this tab-Change seems as it would. Great job expandig the Tab.
No news about our exiles one liners in new acts?
Or lack of unique map enemies in act 10 (and last half of act 9)

I also agree on most maps feeling empty right now (not just strand)In some maps I feel like running alone for 3-4 secs with a 7 frenzy-charged raider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info