What We're Working On

So. Generally GGG care none at all for the CI / ES players.

This is soo great to hear.

*Instant regret for trying to help this game expand trough the years*
"
midtown wrote:
I do hope that some of the Legacy mechanics make it back later. It was really fun to be able to collect and trade the leaguestones and really make the end-game your own. I don't understand how anyone can afford Zana mods, it seems like they are priced against top-tier players who know how to get the very most out of maps. Plus, it just feels bad to spend the hard-earned chaos and often not make it back, whereas leaguestones dropped and felt easy to use. :)

Yeah, I`m already missing leaguestones. Was hoping zana mods will be better in 3.0, but they just have price at restrictive-to-use level. Chaos drops not that often as mods priced. And how many harbingers I need to kill to get 4 full chaos?? 40? 50? For one use of zana mod? Don`t know anyone who really uses zana mods and having returns from. Stones were much much better in compared with that.

Also, place for breach splinters and stones missed badly in c.tab.
As 5000 max for perandus coins is really not enough too.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 23, 2017, 4:09:52 AM
Im totaly not happy with this League but i force myself to play it because there is no alternative game thats more fun than PoE.

Harbinger is so unrewarding, new Boss HP Buff is totaly annoying and unrewarding at the same time.

Map density is totaly empty even with 40+ packsize compared to 2.6

Please add something interesting to Harbinger League and make it more rewarding.

You increaces shards amount drop you say but i still have to farm like 20-30 maps for 1 annulment orb or harbinger orb. So the League feels like Standard to me.

Standard is trash and boring, why remind us to standard with this League?

Can we atleast get answers to the real ISSUES?

Bex answered someone who asked if the league takes 4 months, wow such a important question must get attention and a reply? Why is GGG not answering/giving reply to actual interesting posts?

Im losing my hope for this Game...please make bosses hp lesser again or increase their rewardings overall.

Increase map density and lower exp-gained please!

Thank you for your hard work and good luck for future.
I agree, stones were a very good addition. Still keeping them just in case GGG decides to bring it back :)
what about a color slider for the mtx? my marauder seems to be nice wif complete black stuff.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I greatly appreciate GGG's unrelenting effort to make PoE a better game. This news post is another example of this.

I have only one minor gripe related to changes to currency tab. Why are you keeping shards of currency we already have instead of keeping those more interesting currencies such as Orb of Horizons and Harbinger orbs?
I understand Harbinger and Horizon orbs are powerful but they are finally interesting currency items to use on maps. They also greatly support SSF mode of play as they provide another way to progress through maps.

I would greatly appreciate if Horizon and Harbinger orbs become permanent currencies in future leagues and permanent leagues. Unique Beachhead map does not necessarily need to remain in the game. I would also want this currency to be relatively frequent so it can be used in time of need rather than saving it for very top content. If necessary, there orbs can be account-bound to prevent impact on economy.
So what about bugfixes ? there's a metric ton of bugs and crashes that were introduced in 3.0 and almost none of them have been fixed in 3.0.1, it would be nice to have GGG at least Acknowledge that these are a problem and give some kind of ETA, the endgame is currently unplayable for me and a number of other players.
Thanks for communicating with us as much as you do o/. Neat changes coming up.
For Harbinger, is it possible to make the stacks bigger solo and smaller (more divided) when more party members are in the party? it would help with the feeling of equal drops in parties.
Last edited by Antistes on Aug 23, 2017, 4:22:57 AM
hyped for currency tab changes, great work
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Aug 23, 2017, 4:27:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info