What We're Working On

Sounds great. And wth... another (mini) expansion this year??!?!?! AWESOME!
Could you give any hints on what content will be in the expansion, or what content type? I assume it's going to be an end-game something since 3.0.0. overhauled the leveling experience.

It seems we(the players) are supporting you guys at GGG way too much... so I just bought the kitava and harbinger packs to ensure it stays that way! :D

Keep up the good work!

PS: Please keep atleast the new map changing orbs in-game after this league, they are an incredibly rich addition to the atlas system!
PSS: I would love to have leaguestones back in-game also, it's incredibly rich content.
Hi there and Hype :)

Pls dont forget to check setings for prophecy ... too many low lvl trash ones now activating even on character lvl 90+ ...

We getting too much vaal gems from corrupted bosses / areas ... and dont speaking about if I run fragment in map device ... 3/4 results are vaal gems ... (before it was other way ... aproximately 1/4-1/5 riped to gems)

looks like normal difficulty settings (before) now rule whole game ....

If it wasnt change on purpose ... please check these setting for it ...

Cheers and TY :)
I agree with 95% of this post.....except for the following bold part;

"
ebeninami wrote:

Increase map density and lower exp-gained please!

As can be seen in the 3.0 patch notes under "Monster Balance"

"
The average experience per monster has been slightly reduced at high levels.

And you want yet another xp nerf?????

Fornicate that feces!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Nice but the Splinter slots are still missing xD
Great work and great update!

Could we please have a way to toggle attack in place?
"
we are adding permanent slots for the six of the new currency types (as they're more likely to be relevant for Standard later)

Awesome! I hope this means harbingers will stick around in some form, I'm really liking them so far!
Please GGG increase the chances of Breach bosses spawning in breaches.
I'm almost done with the endgame grind challenge and i've yet to spawn a single breach boss.
Getting 50 splinters from breach bosses will become the real endgame grind...
that's on point guys !!
[o_x]
Any plans for map stash tab? ;)
Garbinger - More trash to stash!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info