[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hey, sorry to bother, just wondering what the best BF gems for a 5-link belly would be for general mapping, currently using

Blade Flurry
Added Cold
Ele Focus
Ele Damage with Attacks
Inc AoE

should I swap any of those out, or is there any I should swap just for a boss

cheers in advance
"
Kaxxy wrote:
Hey, sorry to bother, just wondering what the best BF gems for a 5-link belly would be for general mapping, currently using

Blade Flurry
Added Cold
Ele Focus
Ele Damage with Attacks
Inc AoE

should I swap any of those out, or is there any I should swap just for a boss

cheers in advance

for mapping you should use inc crit instead of ele focus, and slot a herald of ice, it will lower your sheet damage, but it will improve your area clear a lot.

So:
BF + EDwA + Added Cold + Inc Crit + Inc AoE

I personally use, instead of wrath, herald of ice in a 4L:
Herald of ice + onslaught + ice bite + innervate

Basically I just swap hats to run maps (hat has orb of storms 4L for boss culling / pcoc, normally). Killing a large pack will detonate it with herald of ice, and usually give you onslaught, 3 frenzy charges, and innervate.

If survival is good but damage isn't so good, you can run wrath + herald of ice, skipping the blasphemy. You can't 4-link the herald of ice (too much mana), but you can put onslaught on it. Then put enfeeble level 5 on a level 1 CWDT to cover the curse. Not as perfect uptime as blasphemy, but lets you get that extra aura damage if you're hurting for damage. Assassin's mark instead of enfeeble is another option for improving damage if you're hurting for damage.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 4, 2017, 11:48:30 PM
Thank for this build. Shaper is Ez
https://youtu.be/5K9fAZX42Hg
i'm currently at lv 88 with 5.6k hp, did all the shaper and guardians, pretty easily even with my shitty skills lol, thanks again for a great and fun build
here are my gears (ps: i slammed my claw after i did all the content and get the flat cold, it didn't even need that much)
Spoiler
Last edited by enthend231 on Sep 5, 2017, 12:51:13 AM
Can anybody tell me how exactly Blade Flurry works? I mean we unleash as soon as it get 6 stage or keep using skill and let it unleash itself. There are sometime between 2 usage of the skill and I often die for that
A quick question it's worth to get the Claws of the pride node on the tree ,or its just better to spend the points on jewel sockets?

I'm travelling and getting Sockets atm , looking for AS , Crit multi , life and resists.

The clearspeed is great , was looking for a quick mapping build , gonna try guardians in a couple of levels.
"
kazzo92 wrote:
A quick question it's worth to get the Claws of the pride node on the tree ,or its just better to spend the points on jewel sockets?

I'm travelling and getting Sockets atm , looking for AS , Crit multi , life and resists.

The clearspeed is great , was looking for a quick mapping build , gonna try guardians in a couple of levels.

Not worth. Its 4 nodes for one single useful node.
"
tghmzz2 wrote:
Can anybody tell me how exactly Blade Flurry works? I mean we unleash as soon as it get 6 stage or keep using skill and let it unleash itself. There are sometime between 2 usage of the skill and I often die for that

The skill is very versatile and you want to use it depending on your sitations. If you need burst you build up and let go. If you need constant lifeleech, you just continue at 6 stages. If you drop dangerously low, you release for a leech spike and get out of harms way.
Spoiler

Proudly, i have done all of the guardians for the first time. except phoenix- havent tried it yet.

Thanks a lot for the guide.
So I was thinking, for super end game non-budget, how about:

Maligaro Virtuosity or Lycosidae +1 gems corruption
Wrath + L4 Empower + L4 Enlighten

That should make it L5 Empower for a +5 to Wrath and a L5 Enlighten for an 84% multiplier, so you would end up with a L26 Wrath for about 60 extra avg damage from Wrath and 52.5% mana reserved.

Or is there something better to do with that currency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info