[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Been using "Thousand Teeth Vaal Buckler" in place of Licosidae with excellent results. Better block, better evade, and some life leech.Why is Lycosidae better?
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Spoiler
Hiho, I've leveled to 90 so i've finnished the build even though I have to upgrade my boots and one ring.

As I said I tried the QOTF 6L with the build, I used it with the rat nest for a fully offensive version. So far I did all guardians deathless several times and atziri easily. Still missinig shaper and both ubers.

Stronja's might be a better option as you said, but I have a stibnite flask up 100% of the time and I don't get hit that often.

My HP is 5300 with rat's nest + QOTF, 5800 with rat's nest + belly, 6150 with starkonja's + belly, and nearly 5700 with QOTF and starkonja's

Stats (conc effect, 20/20 gems, golem and auras):

Spoiler

Offense:

Defense:

My current gear:

Spoiler

NOTE: I haven't done uber lab yet so I haven't pick up augury of penitence ( i'm also missing 10% resis and 10% ele dmg from the small node )
Spoiler

Any reason you havent done Uber Lab? I mean it is 16% increased ele. damage taken. A straight up more multiplier for all your damage. And Uber Lab is a joke, can easily do it at level 70 with this build. At 90 you will pretty much one shot Uber Izaro :D

Just really crazy to see someone do Guardians but not Uber Izaro seeing as Guardians are approximately 100 times harder to fight. Even more so when the two points from Uber Lab are such a huge damage boost.

Yeah was about to say. Uber Izaro should get oneshot with that kind of gear. I guess there are a few people who are really scared of traps. You can pack 5x Lifeflask if your really not sure.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Been using "Thousand Teeth Vaal Buckler" in place of Licosidae with excellent results. Better block, better evade, and some life leech.Why is Lycosidae better?

The "Hits cant be evaded" is INSANE. Its a at least 5% more damage. In most cases its 10-15% more and save your from stacking accuracy on your gear. Its basically makes you never miss any attacks
I'm not scared of uber lab, I just dread doing lab in general after farming way too many in breach for that juicy 40% st dmg boost.

Btw look what I just got from the poe gods

Already did it, 24k dmg with the new ring and the ascendancy points.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 4, 2017, 2:26:42 PM

Im leveing up atm , level 79 4,2 k hp and around 10k damage with Wrath + BF.

How's this claw for Uber lab ? i'm actually scared of going to fight him and get 1 shot by him.
All the 2.0 AS claws are super expensive atm.

How much i need a 6 link for this build to push in to end game?

Also been trying the Herald of ash / thunder change with frenzy chargues , feels smother for clearing.
"
kazzo92 wrote:

Im leveing up atm , level 79 4,2 k hp and around 10k damage with Wrath + BF.

How's this claw for Uber lab ? i'm actually scared of going to fight him and get 1 shot by him.
All the 2.0 AS claws are super expensive atm.

How much i need a 6 link for this build to push in to end game?

Also been trying the Herald of ash / thunder change with frenzy chargues , feels smother for clearing.

That claw has low as but youll be fine in uber.

Also, as you can see in the videos you don't need a 6link to kill end game with this build a 5L is fine.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 4, 2017, 3:37:22 PM
Update on the QotF+rat's nest set up, I did shaper and uber atziri deathless easily, the hp is more than enough to farm both.
I know you just updated the leveling unique section, but maybe add this belt:

It is pretty amazing at level 25. At least if you are leveling as ele. Blade Flurry it should outperform Belt of the Deciever for quite a while.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:

The "Hits cant be evaded" is INSANE. Its a at least 5% more damage. In most cases its 10-15% more and save your from stacking accuracy on your gear. Its basically makes you never miss any attacks

My chance to hit shaper (level 84) is 71% without lycosidae. Of course re-gearing for accuracy would improve that, but that's 86% more damage I'm getting from lycosidae. According to PoB if I added 1200 accuracy (3 perfect 400 acc rolls) it would go up to 87%. In that case lycosidae would still be 29% more damage.

Getting 2000 accuracy on gear, dropping a 3 point jewel socket (bottom scion one) and shortening the path into shadow (gain 2 points, lose evasion, life, resists) in favor of precision and acuity gets me up to 94% chance to hit, and at that point lycosidae (plus the other tree) is 8% more damage. And of course that's assuming you didn't give up any elemental damage mods to get the accuracy on gear.

I know what you're thinking, those numbers seem so high. It is because we're a crit build. Enemy (and player) evasion rolls to evade a hit, and then rolls again to evade a crit. Since our damage is almost all from crits, we're double-screwed by monster evasion.
I just did my first guardian with this build (Minotaur). It was deathless, but I got hit pretty low a few times. Nothing boss buffing on the map, though the shocked ground made navigating the boss room a little more interesting.

Here's how my gear is shaping up so far:
Spoiler

Since we were talking about the budget level of the build earlier (when I started this character) I thought I'd keep track of my budget as I geared up. The above gear, including all gems, jewels, flasks, cost:
124 chaos (buying the stuff)
16 GBBs and 141 alts (rolling the flasks, ~= 13 chaos)
28 fusings, 44 jeweler's (fixing sockets, ~= 9 chaos)
322 chroms (blah, ~= 25 chaos)
1 exalt (I exalted the lightning damage onto the claw, lol, lucky me, = 28 chaos)
10c worth of assorted currency rolling enchants

Total cost: 209 chaos

I know the claw is worth more than all the rest of the stuff put together now (bought it for 2c before I exalted it), and I should probably sell it and buy a more modest one, and spend the residue upgrading the jewelry, gems, and getting a 6L belly. But, I'm having a hard time letting go of it. Just so shiny.

PoB says I'm at about 740k guardian/shaper DPS, with all buffs up except for vaal lightning trap. PoB's "shocked" checkbox still does the old 50% shock so I left that out. Manually adding the 15% brings it to 851k dps.

The damage feels pretty good, so I'm going to do the rest of the guardians and shaper tonight/tomorrow as time permits. I'm a little worried about having only 5.4k life on shaper, but if I kill him fast enough there aren't as many opportunities for me to mess up and get one-shot, I guess.

edit: char sheet screenshot, auras and golem only, for direct comparison with OP's:
Spoiler

Looks like he has about 42% more hit damage than I do, and slightly faster attack rate. Still a ways to go on my gear, but easily out-gearing the "budget" setup thanks to the lucky exalt on my claw, so should be good to go for all content. Unless I manage to get a 6L belly, I think I'll be putting future points into life nodes instead of picking up the last 3-point jewel socket that I'm still missing (level 87).
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 4, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info