[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
LegendairyPoE wrote:

Started playing this build a few days ago after getting bored with the Scorching Ray/RF Inquisitor, absolutely loving it so far! Is there any glaring problems with any of my gear that I could fix to add significant dps? I know I could have a bit better weapon, been hard to find one though, is it easier to craft one? If so, any tips? I've managed to kill everything I've tried to so far but I feel like I could or should be doing even more damage. Also, is Ruthless fixed yet or still bugged? Path of Building shows Ruthless as more dps but idk if that's accounting for the bug or not. Lastly what is the stat priority for jewels, Life>Multi>AS>Area Damage/damage or am I messing up with my jewels? Thanks for the great guide!

Looks really good. next upgrade are 21's of added lightning and wrath
Tks for your guide, what is "core" of this build? i have a problem with damade and survive at lv70.
"
vailolchiensi wrote:
Tks for your guide, what is "core" of this build? i have a problem with damade and survive at lv70.

For damage get jewellery with more damage stats like increased elemental damage.
For survival - a tabula is nice for leveling but don't provide much evasion and life... and the Amulet has no life, too.

Another thing: This build is no tank, still keep out of the middle of things if you can't kill anything in splitseconds. Use your movement skill to change positions fast. If you want a tank, look for the lazy paladin with aegis - you'll pay with much lower damage.

And the gems are still at 17 - so just play lower maps.

PS: I got owned very hard in a map yesterday. 3 deaths on a harbinger pack on a beyond map.
When I cleaned up the mess, i noticed it was a double harbinger pack with 2! summoned Bahomeds boss deamons spreading poison clouds everywhere.
Hi, thanks for the guide.

Sorry if this was asked already, I looked but didn't find anything.

Is orb of storms mandatory for this build to work ? If not what would you use instead ?

Bear in mind i'm pretty new to the game so it may be a dumb question, but I dislike having to stay near stuff to deal damage !
Last edited by Tomad0 on Sep 4, 2017, 9:50:39 AM
hi guys
really loving the build and im trying to improve from what i have, sole purpose of this build was to get to shaper, never killed him, upto t10 its a cake walk , things start to be a bit difficult from t11, i still have done couple of shaped t14 and t15 maps, doable , but requires a lot more focus to avoid and deal the incoming damage

looking through my items i can add some elemental damage to my rings..but replacing those rings seems to be trickyy with such improved stat seem expensive, elemental damage , resistance life rings seems to be north of 50c..im stll not that good at getting currency, sadly

kindly review my gear and tell me how i can improve upon it..and some suggestions regarding how to scan for items on poe.trade

gems are kinda all over the place , since i was trying out some of the suggestions in the thread

Spoiler

"
Tomad0 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide.

Sorry if this was asked already, I looked but didn't find anything.

Is orb of storms mandatory for this build to work ? If not what would you use instead ?

Bear in mind i'm pretty new to the game so it may be a dumb question, but I dislike having to stay near stuff to deal damage !

Orb is mandatory! Its part of your playstyle after going crit. You drop it at the edge of a mob pack to proc your "Instruments of Virtue" Ascendency (given you already unlocked that). You greatly increased attack speed after castin a spell (wich Orb is). Its linked to "Power Charge on Critical" so you get Power Charges (wich boost your own crit) it if crits.

Your playstyle is like this > charge at the edge of a pack to proc fortify with shield charge > drop orb of storms for instruments and charges > attack until full stacks > release > repeat on next pack.

Gl mate

"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
hi guys
really loving the build and im trying to improve from what i have, sole purpose of this build was to get to shaper, never killed him, upto t10 its a cake walk , things start to be a bit difficult from t11, i still have done couple of shaped t14 and t15 maps, doable , but requires a lot more focus to avoid and deal the incoming damage

looking through my items i can add some elemental damage to my rings..but replacing those rings seems to be trickyy with such improved stat seem expensive, elemental damage , resistance life rings seems to be north of 50c..im stll not that good at getting currency, sadly

kindly review my gear and tell me how i can improve upon it..and some suggestions regarding how to scan for items on poe.trade

gems are kinda all over the place , since i was trying out some of the suggestions in the thread

Spoiler

theres quite a bit of life missing. get that done, alongside completing the gemset.
first claw is much better. No belt? Just stack life and look for better jewelry.

Always check my gear for reference.
"
GornoDD wrote:

"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
hi guys

Spoiler

theres quite a bit of life missing. get that done, alongside completing the gemset.
first claw is much better. No belt? Just stack life and look for better jewelry.

Always check my gear for reference.

hi thanks for the fast reply missed the belt here it is

your gear is what im striving to..but finding something close to it is what im struggling with,

and yeah im levelling up the gem. .. didnt know about increasing the quality of gem via the gc p recipe and if i had known would have done it at when i started this, the cost of quality + levelled gems are a bit high :(

i have a doubt, im able to reserve two auras , but once i reserve it says not enough mana, though they seem to be working, for example using inervate and herald of ice setup, with herald of thunder both are proccing..
Last edited by h3llw4rd3n on Sep 4, 2017, 10:43:41 AM
"
zeldicx wrote:
Any tips from leveling unique items, etc? I would try this build today :)

Sorry if it's already asked, didn't saw it..

Thanks!!

Wake of Destruction boots are an insane damage boost with their 1-120 Lightning damage added at level 28. I still prefer Seven-League Step for the movespeed, but if you are lacking damage while leveling they are an option.
Hiho, I've leveled to 90 so i've finnished the build even though I have to upgrade my boots and one ring.

As I said I tried the QOTF 6L with the build, I used it with the rat nest for a fully offensive version. So far I did all guardians deathless several times and atziri easily. Still missinig shaper and both ubers.

Stronja's might be a better option as you said, but I have a stibnite flask up 100% of the time and I don't get hit that often.

My HP is 5300 with rat's nest + QOTF, 5800 with rat's nest + belly, 6150 with starkonja's + belly, and nearly 5700 with QOTF and starkonja's

Stats (conc effect, 20/20 gems, golem and auras):

Spoiler

Offense:

Defense:

My current gear:

Spoiler

NOTE: I haven't done uber lab yet so I haven't pick up augury of penitence ( i'm also missing 10% resis and 10% ele dmg from the small node )
Last edited by MrProtoX on Sep 4, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hiho, I've leveled to 90 so i've finnished the build even though I have to upgrade my boots and one ring.

As I said I tried the QOTF 6L with the build, I used it with the rat nest for a fully offensive version. So far I did all guardians deathless several times and atziri easily. Still missinig shaper and both ubers.

Stronja's might be a better option as you said, but I have a stibnite flask up 100% of the time and I don't get hit that often.

My HP is 5300 with rat's nest + QOTF, 5800 with rat's nest + belly, 6150 with starkonja's + belly, and nearly 5700 with QOTF and starkonja's

Stats (conc effect, 20/20 gems, golem and auras):

Spoiler

Offense:

Defense:

My current gear:

Spoiler

NOTE: I haven't done uber lab yet so I haven't pick up augury of penitence ( i'm also missing 10% resis and 10% ele dmg from the small node )

Any reason you havent done Uber Lab? I mean it is 16% increased ele. damage taken. A straight up more multiplier for all your damage. And Uber Lab is a joke, can easily do it at level 70 with this build. At 90 you will pretty much one shot Uber Izaro :D

Just really crazy to see someone do Guardians but not Uber Izaro seeing as Guardians are approximately 100 times harder to fight. Even more so when the two points from Uber Lab are such a huge damage boost.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 4, 2017, 1:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info