[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Samuelino wrote:
So I was thinking, for super end game non-budget, how about:

Maligaro Virtuosity or Lycosidae +1 gems corruption
Wrath + L4 Empower + L4 Enlighten

That should make it L5 Empower for a +5 to Wrath and a L5 Enlighten for an 84% multiplier, so you would end up with a L26 Wrath for about 60 extra avg damage from Wrath and 52.5% mana reserved.

Or is there something better to do with that currency?

Lycosidae +1: lvl 21 wrath + lvl 21 anger + lvl 4 enlighten

enfeeble + coh + oos
Last edited by Sutanu on Sep 5, 2017, 2:24:39 PM
Hi guys i rly need help with my damage

Last edited by supernukem on Sep 5, 2017, 3:54:27 PM

Crafted this :D made this build even more OP :D
Hi, fairly new player here. Have a few chars but hasnt reach end game with any yet.

Noob question: how does templar equip claw with such high dex requirement?
how do u craft the claws? By str8 chaos it or making it rare then regal? Still noob w crafting.

Thx for the guide. Am interested but need to understand b4 committing.
---
Last edited by obliviousBC on Mar 8, 2019, 9:54:42 AM
"
wmin wrote:
Noob question: how does templar equip claw with such high dex requirement?

You can get dex on jewelry, get 30 dex nodes in tree and respec them later, etc. Or you can just not use claws until you're high level and already traveled over to the right side of the tree. I leveled to about 40 using 2h weapons and sunder, before switching to blade flurry and claw. I think the OP covers some of this in his leveling section.

"
how do u craft the claws? By str8 chaos it or making it rare then regal? Still noob w crafting.

There's a number of ways to do it, but on a newbie budget you probably won't do it, you'll just buy something with good attack speed, room to craft crit, and however much ele you can afford. You can get a pretty decent weapon for cheap because people value the edps stat too much, when really the attack speed and crit are the most important parts, since we add so much +ele from other sources.

http://poe.trade/search/ahubonarudotih

This search shows some fine claws for 1c. The third result down (at the moment) looks pretty good:
Spoiler

The thing you're looking for is only 2x suffixes so you can master craft crit chance on it. Crit chance on weapon increases the weapon's base crit, so it is multiplicative with all other sources of crit chance.

"
Thx for the guide. Am interested but need to understand b4 committing.

Does "haven't reached end game" mean you haven't done top tier maps and shaper, or does it mean you haven't completed act 10 and started maps? Very different standards.

If you've been clearing maps but are looking for a strong character that can kill end game bosses like guardians, shaper, uber atziri, this is the build for you.

If you've not yet started maps, usually a "clearspeed meta" character is a good choice for your first mapper of the league. This build isn't bad at maps, so it wouldn't be wrong to pick it, but there are more clearspeed oriented characters that would farm maps faster, such as elemental wander, dark pact berserker, and many other builds where that is the focus.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 5, 2017, 5:10:16 PM
Thanks for the guide. I did my first ever Shaper run on it and managed to kill him on the last portal thanks to Culling Strike. Got a Dying Sun for my troubles :)

In any case, I think I am pretty much done with the build and consequently the league. I'm not seeing a lot of opportunity to upgrade, let me know if you can spot anything. I'm fine with 75% resists and rerolling Ele Weakness, I'd rather invest that into DPS/Life.

Seems to me there are 4 things left:
1) All gems to L21 - expensive for very little return at this point
2) 4 mod jewels - 200c at least per one for extra 10% increased damage mod
3) Better weapon - extremely hard to find - even most 350 eDPS claws are worse due to lower APS/Crit
4) 60+ % Ele Damage rings - also extremely hard to find with a decent life roll, esp. with Int

Spoiler

With the above I got:
6783 Life
28% Evade/40% Dodge/30% Dodge Spells/22% Block
29344 tooltip damage with Wrath
36974 tooltip damage with Orb of Storms and Ancestral Warchief
5.62 APS with Lightning Golem and having attacked recently
Last edited by Huaojozu on Sep 5, 2017, 5:41:16 PM
"
Does "haven't reached end game" mean you haven't done top tier maps and shaper, or does it mean you haven't completed act 10 and started maps? Very different standards.

not completed act 10 yet. my highest char is 63 and second is 52. my chars are all physical melee style.

Im not a very mage person when it comes to games. Hence this ele inquis has still some melee style in it which sparks my interest. Of course im going ahead with my phys cyclone slayer b4 creating this char most probably and I have a maligaro's dropped for me in my stash as well but its probably cheap too.

"
There's a number of ways to do it, but on a newbie budget you probably won't do it, you'll just buy something with good attack speed, room to craft crit, and however much ele you can afford. You can get a pretty decent weapon for cheap because people value the edps stat too much, when really the attack speed and crit are the most important parts, since we add so much +ele from other sources.

http://poe.trade/search/ahubonarudotih

thanks for the tips. as I saw a few replies in this thread that has similar stats in having cold lightning and fire dmg, I thought there shld be some way in getting all the elem dmg on a claw.
If possible would like to know as the guide says the claw was bought and 5 chaos was used to craft.
Where do you get all your AS from?
"
wmin wrote:
thanks for the tips. as I saw a few replies in this thread that has similar stats in having cold lightning and fire dmg, I thought there shld be some way in getting all the elem dmg on a claw.
If possible would like to know as the guide says the claw was bought and 5 chaos was used to craft.

Yes of course it is possible, it is just a question of cost. A claw like this:

Is worth hundreds of chaos orbs, which isn't a reasonable level of investment for somebody who hasn't even hit maps yet. You're going to need to get a more budget claw, and upgrade later when you can afford it.

The one the OP mentions crafting in his budget section is pretty similar to the one I pointed out on poe.trade, slightly higher ele, but basically same thing. Crafting offers no guarantees. When you're on a tight budget it is better to buy the sure thing. Rolling chaos orbs into a claw could get you a great one, but you could also roll dozens of chaos and come up empty.

Crafting is essentially gambling. As any good gambler knows, you should never bet more than you're willing to lose. A first character (which this essentially is for you, since you never hit maps on the others) can't afford to spend all their chaos and have nothing to show for it, each one is precious and you'll need them for filling in the rest of your gear slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info