[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Asag wrote:
I have those boots in my stash:

Should I even try to do 4B on them or just better sell them and try to buy something with int requirements? I spend already on those boots like 600 chromes but I dont think so I wanna burn all my currency on this.

They have low evasion but on the other hand max movement speed and good life/res. Similar are worth like 1ex+. Keep them and try 4B or sell?

If u want to get 4 offcolours u should use vorici trick ;) check it on google/youtube :) easy to do and saves a lot ;)
Wicked_Clown
can i know why you aren't getting the 2 additional projectiles and increased AOE from the other unique jewel ?
"
hubs1996 wrote:
Movement speed is really no big difference between 15 or 30 if you use experimenters quicksilver of adrenaline. 4B is piece of cake if you use vorici trick. Just google 'vorici trick'. These boots have no evasion I'd sell them and get ~350 eva ones with JUST 15-20 mov speed.

You are right, I sold those boots for 2,5 ex. Will later try find something with more evasion. I only regret that i wasted so much chromes on those boots. Totally forgot about this vorici trick :(
Last edited by Asag on Jan 13, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
wlfbck wrote:
This might be a dumb question, but why would one use Elemental Focus over say Inc Crit Damage? With the amount of lightning damage and hit frequency aren't bosses always shocked? Which together with the Inc Crit Damage should do more damage? (And does in my PoB, but i'm using the Blade Flurry variant)

Or am i missing something and the boss is somehow shocked with Elemental Focus socketed?

Shock was nerfed to ground, pob doesnt show it right.

So 50% dmg from "enemy shocked" is wrong? Even with Vinktar? So if dont use shocked multiplier vinktar is not better than onslaught or sulphur flask.
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
wlfbck wrote:
This might be a dumb question, but why would one use Elemental Focus over say Inc Crit Damage? With the amount of lightning damage and hit frequency aren't bosses always shocked? Which together with the Inc Crit Damage should do more damage? (And does in my PoB, but i'm using the Blade Flurry variant)

Or am i missing something and the boss is somehow shocked with Elemental Focus socketed?

Shock was nerfed to ground, pob doesnt show it right.

So 50% dmg from "enemy shocked" is wrong? Even with Vinktar? So if dont use shocked multiplier vinktar is not better than onslaught or sulphur flask.

Yes. Vinktar shock is 10%, it even reads on the potion.
Currently streaming a min-maxed version of this build on twitch!

Come check out how the build works and feel free to ask questions.

I'll most likely just be doing atziri runs because I have quite a few stored up!

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

Hope to see you there!
Hi there,
Given the reduced armor from acrobatics, wouldn't a dex armor like Queen of the forest be better than a Belly of the Beast ?

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for this awesome build :) perfect for mapping and killing bosses (ask the Elder :p)

I'm quite far from the dps announced by GornoDD (134k IG instead of 200k) but it's already enough to clear any content.

So, i was checking a few things on PoB and i saw that the attack rate of the magma balls is not taking the effect of Multistrike which means the balls only launch on the first attack. Considering that our main dps comes from the balls, what the point of keeping Multistrike ? Did i miss something ? A gem like slower projectile would bring a lot of dps to the magma balls...

Can't wait for the answer :D
Athoner question, is it really enough leech in non-vp tree for endgame content? I think a lot of hp regen + non vp leech are good ( I mean 500 hp regen + 1k leech are nearly good like 2k vp-leech) but we have 1% on tree so 1k leech+50 regen vs 2k leech in vp. Just started leveling at white maps, common leech is enough, but what will be next?
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Jan 13, 2018, 2:54:29 PM
"
Geraldor wrote:
So, i was checking a few things on PoB and i saw that the attack rate of the magma balls is not taking the effect of Multistrike which means the balls only launch on the first attack. Considering that our main dps comes from the balls, what the point of keeping Multistrike ?

In game attack rate of the balls is based on the attack rate of the melee hit. But POB considers magma balls as separate skill and ignores multistrike attack speed multiplier.
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Jan 13, 2018, 2:43:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info