[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
The_Gurk wrote:
Sorry if this is answered already but it seems that there is little discussion on stacking accuracy instead of going for Lyco. Atm Lyco is 150c in AHC, wouldn't a high life, Eva, res shield be worth it to try and fit in some accuracy on rings/amulet? I'm not that into what type of numbers are needed for decent hit %, anybody tried doing this?

Yes, I did this before I could afford lycosidae. With ~T2 accuracy on 4 items (rings, ammy, shield) I was sitting at ~92% chance to hit. Equipping lycosidae without changing any other gear was about a 15% damage boost. Swapping the jewelry for pieces with better damage stats instead of accuracy was an even bigger boost.

But it is certainly an option if you're doing the build on a budget. Or you could do like the previous poster was considering, and use ornament of the east.
loving this build so far !!

bought that for 1.5 ex. thought it was pretty cheap.

on 5k hp Im having much more sucess with cast when damage taken set to lvl 15 golem and IC at lvl 16.

just need a helm enchant and the dying sun flask then ill start tweaking my gear about :)

thanks again for the build!!
Last edited by Kev265 on Jan 13, 2018, 6:58:30 AM
I cant decide between 4R2B variant and 3R3B. 3R3B feels better for mapping but while bossfights I think I wont be able to keep perfect range while dodgin stuff and running around.

Would be the second option better pick then for me?
hello guys, im having a blast with the build, enjoying a lot, just smelting everything atm, killed white elder without problems, and red elder i died 1 time because im retard and was the first time, anyways, i have imo a decent gear atm, no problems in early and mid red maps, even a hard mod map in dark forest with the boss i just killed it facetanking easy, i didnt do 15's and guardians yet, (i dont have much time to play and i used a lot of currency gearing up, so im a bit stucked trying to do a good pool of red maps)

Atm i have 5ex~ to spend in gear, im thinking to save more exalts then buy the helment enchant, buy dying sun (i prefer to loot from shaper :D), or buy tombfist with 2 abyss sockets, not sure if another sockets will be a great improvement.

But maybe i need to upgrade something more important than the 3 items i said. Someone can help me if i need something important to upgrade?

Talking about jewels, im sure i can take better jewels, atm i have decent jewels i bought for some chaos, you can check my profile anyways.

About the belt, i dont have tora to lvl 7 yet, so i cant remove the shit enchant, probably today ill take level 7 and put a better enchant

Thanks for the help and sorry for my english, is not my native language.
Last edited by blingtin on Jan 13, 2018, 7:43:29 AM
I have those boots in my stash:

Should I even try to do 4B on them or just better sell them and try to buy something with int requirements? I spend already on those boots like 600 chromes but I dont think so I wanna burn all my currency on this.

They have low evasion but on the other hand max movement speed and good life/res. Similar are worth like 1ex+. Keep them and try 4B or sell?
I'm currently lv 85 following the vaal pact passive tree, but i'm thinking about changing to the non-vaal pact tree. I only worry about my mp leech. Will i still have some mp leech? Since i dont see any mp leech on the passive tree
I enjoy that build a few weeks, and its icredible.. but now its time to change, i'm selling all my gear for that build, u can see on my character, char name is cryingfire, and make me an offer for all or for an item sending me a pm here.
"
blingtin wrote:
hello guys, im having a blast with the build, enjoying a lot, just smelting everything atm, killed white elder without problems, and red elder i died 1 time because im retard and was the first time, anyways, i have imo a decent gear atm, no problems in early and mid red maps, even a hard mod map in dark forest with the boss i just killed it facetanking easy, i didnt do 15's and guardians yet, (i dont have much time to play and i used a lot of currency gearing up, so im a bit stucked trying to do a good pool of red maps)

Atm i have 5ex~ to spend in gear, im thinking to save more exalts then buy the helment enchant, buy dying sun (i prefer to loot from shaper :D), or buy tombfist with 2 abyss sockets, not sure if another sockets will be a great improvement.

But maybe i need to upgrade something more important than the 3 items i said. Someone can help me if i need something important to upgrade?

Talking about jewels, im sure i can take better jewels, atm i have decent jewels i bought for some chaos, you can check my profile anyways.

About the belt, i dont have tora to lvl 7 yet, so i cant remove the shit enchant, probably today ill take level 7 and put a better enchant

Thanks for the help and sorry for my english, is not my native language.

You can get belt with 40% wed. Opal with wed and INT, so you dont have to stack amulet so hard, then you can get amulet with crit multi and wed. Claw with atleast craftable crit so you can get it up to 27%. All these things will give you more than these 3 items. If you also get flat edps jewels on top of all that it should be ~50k tooltip boost with 3 power charges.
"
Asag wrote:
I have those boots in my stash:

Should I even try to do 4B on them or just better sell them and try to buy something with int requirements? I spend already on those boots like 600 chromes but I dont think so I wanna burn all my currency on this.

They have low evasion but on the other hand max movement speed and good life/res. Similar are worth like 1ex+. Keep them and try 4B or sell?

Movement speed is really no big difference between 15 or 30 if you use experimenters quicksilver of adrenaline. 4B is piece of cake if you use vorici trick. Just google 'vorici trick'. These boots have no evasion I'd sell them and get ~350 eva ones with JUST 15-20 mov speed.
"
Grimstarz wrote:
I'm currently lv 85 following the vaal pact passive tree, but i'm thinking about changing to the non-vaal pact tree. I only worry about my mp leech. Will i still have some mp leech? Since i dont see any mp leech on the passive tree

Check the node 'soul raker'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info