[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Why did u take Claws of Magpie instead of Force of the Nature, pob tells me than the 2nd one is 1.5 times better that 1st.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Jan 12, 2018, 6:54:21 AM
"
yoboswaggins wrote:
"
Hey Lads, can someone please explain on 6L - 4R +2B why "Concentrated Effect support" is better than "Elemental Focus Support" ? When i use EFS i get like double DPS on tooltip.. ?
, tooltip dps is only about melee hit of molten strike and not about magma balls, so projectile damage, area damage and etc doesnt count, sorry for bad english, hope u understand

your english is ok, i try to understand.. how it works, i am not that experienced but i follow guildlines so far going very well 142/157 atlas
"
Orlog wrote:
Why did u take Claws of Magpie instead of Force of the Nature, pob tells me than the 2nd one is 1.5 times better that 1st.

Looking at VP tree I'm guessing less point investment since we also take the rest of the claw wheel.
"
Orlog wrote:

The stat you want to be looking at for comparison in PoB is dps per point.

With vaal pact tree and my gear, magpie is 3.9% DPS per point. Forces of nature is 2.3% DPS per point.
How do you guys survive these devastating attacks from bosses while leveling?
Is there any other defense mechanics beside enfeeble and life steal? You get easily shut down if cold, slow down?
Relatively expensive on standard, making it frustrating to push T13+ mapping, consistently of course, especially if you're new-ish(lack of funds). Otherwise fun build.

Mapping was always insanely fast, making about 90-125k exp per hour. My only issue with the build is it's boss fighting mechanics, if the boss has any mobility you run the risk of dying pretty easily, and I often found myself getting one shot by ranged mobs that I just couldn't reach quick enough. Shield charge feels too slow even with my lvl 19 faster attacks.

I am playing the non-Vaal Pact version, not sure if that makes things harder for me. My total dps is somewhere around 120k, might be higher, which I believe is without flask buffs.

Overall: enjoyed the leveling and the building, I will continue to play and see where things go, but this build definitely has flaws with it being kind of expensive.
Last edited by Spangit on Jan 12, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
This might be a dumb question, but why would one use Elemental Focus over say Inc Crit Damage? With the amount of lightning damage and hit frequency aren't bosses always shocked? Which together with the Inc Crit Damage should do more damage? (And does in my PoB, but i'm using the Blade Flurry variant)

Or am i missing something and the boss is somehow shocked with Elemental Focus socketed?
Hallo! Can anybody tell why melee attack has uo to 10 aps, but balls only 5 aps due to POB.
IGN: Javana
"
wlfbck wrote:
This might be a dumb question, but why would one use Elemental Focus over say Inc Crit Damage? With the amount of lightning damage and hit frequency aren't bosses always shocked? Which together with the Inc Crit Damage should do more damage? (And does in my PoB, but i'm using the Blade Flurry variant)

Or am i missing something and the boss is somehow shocked with Elemental Focus socketed?

Shock was nerfed to ground, pob doesnt show it right.
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
"
wlfbck wrote:

Shock was nerfed to ground, pob doesnt show it right.

Oh, i see, just read the wiki article on shock. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info