[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hey guys just hit lvl 94 today, was going to do all content in the game, this my gear atm
Spoiler
had 6k life atm and with 3b3r(ac and aoe) setup i achived 100k molten strike dps in ho, what can i upgrade more besides claw and gem?

Jewels. That's where you get most of the dps. 1x 4dmg rolled jewel gives me 8%dps.
Anyone able to gear check me please? At level 88, I'm only sitting at ~48k tooltip DPS (standing in my hideout with heralds + golem up) and 220k DPS in PoB with everything activated. Seems like, for what I've invested, it's much lower than what I'm seeing others post here.

I tried to face tank minotaur a couple of levels ago before I added ~80k DPS (according to PoB) and I just got absolutely wrecked.

Account is pr3y and character is BallstudaFace if you want to import into PoB and check it out there.

Thanks in advance!

so far i managed to get those so im 50% geared up i guess
so what the thing i should change first i do have 5.2k hp
can any1 check my set?
Last edited by Bouzebal on Jan 13, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
"
pr3y wrote:
Anyone able to gear check me please? At level 88, I'm only sitting at ~48k tooltip DPS (standing in my hideout with heralds + golem up) and 220k DPS in PoB with everything activated. Seems like, for what I've invested, it's much lower than what I'm seeing others post here.

I tried to face tank minotaur a couple of levels ago before I added ~80k DPS (according to PoB) and I just got absolutely wrecked.

Account is pr3y and character is BallstudaFace if you want to import into PoB and check it out there.

Thanks in advance!

Your claw has awful attack speed which is one of the most important stats, aim at 2aps. Some of the jewels are 2-3 stats. Diamond ring isnt that great for dps, get opals with atleast 60% ele dmg. Can fit more dps stats in amulet but it's damn expensive. Stibnite flask or blind on hit jewel wrecks minotaur and other guardians too.
I play on the xbox, things here a lot more expensive, and manage to get some currency to lycoside or Belly. so i need to chose wich one i buy first? I have the wasp nest in case of geting the lycoside. At the moment i'm using Ornament of the east.
Just hit the early maps
"
Kaban101 wrote:
Hey guys so I cam seem to have enough mana pool to have all Enfeble and 2 Harolds running, no mana for moltenstrike, any advice?

I also have this issue. Are we overlooking something?
"
Mistweaver wrote:
"
Kaban101 wrote:
Hey guys so I cam seem to have enough mana pool to have all Enfeble and 2 Harolds running, no mana for moltenstrike, any advice?

I also have this issue. Are we overlooking something?

Just drop 1 herald until you have high level + enlighten duh..
Hey!

i cant afford some stuff for this build, but can someone please help me to get better dps and overlook my gear?
Spoiler

thanks!
I really like this build, it seems to have a lot of potential. But it seems really rather squishy. From T6 maps upwards i die really fast.
Spoiler
Last edited by NewLanatir on Jan 14, 2018, 5:25:39 AM
Today just dropped for me:

What a lucky day, always wanted one but did not want to spend currency on one. Need divine tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info