[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I never had luck in this game with that, if you keep having issues just outright buy one with the colors and links, I think I got mine for 8 exalts so it doesn't take long if you just sell your fusing and jewelers.

Trying to decide what needs the most attention now. Personally, I plan on filing in jewel sockets on the passive tree next. Should I be getting away from the unique claw and moving to a rare with ele dmg?
well ig ot the 6 link now i need the colors lol
i can not for the life of me get 4 red 2 blue. I did how ever get 5 red 1 blue.. whats a good option for a 5th.. dmg on full life? or fire pen?
Okay well i am sorry i know this is not OPTIMAL gear... Playing in HC makes gearing a bit harder when you dont want to risk it all.

Im trying to safely map low tier so i can farm some more to afford stuff..

Spoiler

I was wondering what would you guys focus on for hardcore play? What would be your first big buy if you were playing hc? Lyco,6lbelly,helm enchant, vinktar?

Is the claw worth replacing atm?the deeps seems alright for noob map already. Im only 69.
"
umx wrote:
i can not for the life of me get 4 red 2 blue. I did how ever get 5 red 1 blue.. whats a good option for a 5th.. dmg on full life? or fire pen?

Honestly, it's not that hard to get 4R2B, spend 10C and buy some chromes and you've got a decent chance at it.
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"
umx wrote:

Honestly, it's not that hard to get 4R2B, spend 10C and buy some chromes and you've got a decent chance at it.

i went thru a 1000 so ya nto that easy
"
umx wrote:
"
baileymc95 wrote:
"
umx wrote:

i went thru a 1000 so ya nto that easy

I find that hard to believe, but even if that's the case, you've sunk 1000 in, keep going..

Honestly, it's not that hard to get 4R2B, spend 10C and buy some chromes and you've got a decent chance at it.[/quote]

i went thru a 1000 so ya nto that easy [/quote]

I find that hard to believe, but even if that's the case, you've sunk 1000 in, keep going..[/quote]

lol =/

so how do these rate vs elem dmg rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info