[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

wanna switch from spark to this build, is this build has really good defence? Because on spark i farm so quick, but i die on every boss. So, is this build good to farm exp without dying on bosses on t12-15?
"
lunarktvp wrote:
Would anyone mind going over my profile and tell me what i should try to upgrade next?

i've accumulated ~8 ex and don't really know how/where to spend them for the biggest upgrades.

TY in advance

Gear:

Get a helm with 40% molten strike damage for now since 3 additional projectiles is at least 12EX.

Boot with the lightning damage enchant with 3 elemental rolls, movespeed and health is another thing you could do.

35+% elemental damage stygian with triple resists and health

An ammy with Crit Multi and other stats. Better rings with better resists and damage stats if you need it.

I can't see your passive jewel slots but get crit multi, claw ele damage, and life jewels on everything.

"
umx wrote:
i guess i cant even kill elder on atoll map when i am lvl 79 - 5k hp max res ~

It's not about HP pool then.
I've got 5350 HP was doing Hydra/Chimera all evening(11-12 total runs),died once on chimera on rare map with 109% mobs extra cold damage,-12% max resistances,increased boss dmg by 35% and few others.
Rest one is smooth as breeze.
Btw Elder Fight is stupidly easy,he's probably the easiest end game boss so far(Elder>Eradicator guard>Shaper>Shaper's Guardians rare/corrupted>Uber Atziri my opinion),that just getting ignored most phases with DPS burst until the last one with just summoning portals and clearing them.
You have a lack of dmg,or some defences misses(Panteon,Enfeeble+blasph 20%/20%,some evasion on gear,Quartz flask,all dodge+spell dodge in the tree).

Also my 2 cents about Vinktar.
I'm bought it today for 2EX,and i feel like i don't need him at all.
I mean bosses melting fast enough without him,on maps setup he also need that extra 1 life flask that removes shock,so that's like 2 slots as 1 flask.Also you need everytime to press that life flask to remove shock immediatly from you,so that's like you have always only 30/45 of your life flask,so in some critical moment that missing 15 charges can be crucial.

So im running 1 life(freeze removal/instant on low life),Quartz (curse removal/increased duration),Diamond(Bleed removal/+ max charges),Dying Sun,Atziri on both maps/bosses.
Quartz is working great,that's extra 10% dodge/spell dodge really booosting our 40%/30% dodges from the tree + 5% dodge/spell dodge from Lunaris Panteon,so it's like 55%/45% dodge/spell dodge active most of the time,paired with 20/20% Enfeeble+Blasphemy it's really strong in terms of defence.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 3, 2018, 6:22:59 PM
"
cfreyrun wrote:
"
lunarktvp wrote:
Would anyone mind going over my profile and tell me what i should try to upgrade next?

i've accumulated ~8 ex and don't really know how/where to spend them for the biggest upgrades.

TY in advance

Gear:

Get a helm with 40% molten strike damage for now since 3 additional projectiles is at least 12EX.

Boot with the lightning damage enchant with 3 elemental rolls, movespeed and health is another thing you could do.

35+% elemental damage stygian with triple resists and health

An ammy with Crit Multi and other stats. Better rings with better resists and damage stats if you need it.

I can't see your passive jewel slots but get crit multi, claw ele damage, and life jewels on everything.

how much do those 3 extra balls help? like a metric f ton?

i got the dodge nodes, i dont have lycoside so idk how much that helps.. only nodes i am missing is dps ones now.

Hell i soloed uber lab so idk lol

when you say 20/20 do me lvl or quality?
Last edited by umx on Jan 3, 2018, 6:30:53 PM
"
lunarktvp wrote:

TY in advance

Gear:

Helm enchant will boost you a lot with +3 Projectiles.
You can farm another 2-3 EX and try to trade it for 10-11EX or less mb.
Or try some luck in Ulab(I did 10-15 runs today(2-3 enchants each) with 0 decent any helm enchants that worth 20c+,so im glad that i'm bought mine Rat's Nest with +2 for 4.5EX in time)
Except that rings are really bad(especially Breach one,it have only life and ele dmg,light dmg and strenth and insanely low rolls so you like running with 2 total mods ring).
The second one is slightly better but not excellent.
You can search poe trade for opal/diamond one with 60+ life,30+ ele dmg.on attacks,1 flat dmg to attack mod,and 1-2 resistances,there should be some for 3-4+ EX im sure(Was checking several days ago for myself)
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 3, 2018, 6:32:57 PM

Any suggestions on where i can upgrade on gear?

Life: 5200
DPS: 25k(tooltip)
"
mrshock3d wrote:
wanna switch from spark to this build, is this build has really good defence? Because on spark i farm so quick, but i die on every boss. So, is this build good to farm exp without dying on bosses on t12-15?

This build is balanced in favor of offense. It is very tightly tuned, and with good gear and good play can be pretty safe, but there are much tankier builds out there if you're looking for something to faceroll with.

Ultimate low-budget faceroll is pretty much always a totem build. You can sit safe outside the fight, move around as much as you need to without it shutting down your damage, and get pretty big effective HP with either MoM (caster totems) or big life and warcry healing (zerker warchief).

Ultimate high-budget faceroll is mana guardian RF. 20k ES with 60k armor.

I don't want to discourage you from playing this build, because it is great, but if safety is your number one criteria in build choice, there's better options.
"
"
mrshock3d wrote:

This build is balanced in favor of offense. It is very tightly tuned, and with good gear and good play can be pretty safe, but there are much tankier builds out there if you're looking for something to faceroll with.

Ultimate low-budget faceroll is pretty much always a totem build. You can sit safe outside the fight, move around as much as you need to without it shutting down your damage, and get pretty big effective HP with either MoM (caster totems) or big life and warcry healing (zerker warchief).

Ultimate high-budget faceroll is mana guardian RF. 20k ES with 60k armor.

I don't want to discourage you from playing this build, because it is great, but if safety is your number one criteria in build choice, there's better options.

Came from spark to this build. Its safer but not safest! Would definitely recommend!
"
wengweng805 wrote:

Any suggestions on where i can upgrade on gear?

Life: 5200
DPS: 25k(tooltip)

Kraken Loop should be changed for some with dmg mods.
Helm enchant.
Better claw(with solid budget),with same crit/multi but with 23+ AS and 290+ edps.
Ya i am having a hard time getting my armor to 6 link ~ i am also using high % dmg le huep or w.e they are called, and no lyosidae

Izaro scares me when he hits me for 3/4 of my hp =/
Last edited by umx on Jan 3, 2018, 6:39:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info